OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Well, I feel somewhat accomplished today. XD

GM Franchise

Your team is looking very good now.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

I'm hoping there will be a verdict on Burt soon.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

Strike , only problem is  at the end of the  season you might be  missing some of those picks ... but yeah you improve

jen , I think he might be gone ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

The Burt thing will be interesting to see play out.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 21, 2012, 06:04:29 PM
Your team is looking very good now.

It was a risk to take and I've got annoyed board members given my PR budget is at 750k for the rest of the season. But the team's looking good, I got a pair of great coaches to go along with that and hell, I'm gonna be looking to gun for that #4 seed spot, if not higher.

FXBlade

Are we still wanting to do the pick'ems this season?

Am happy to take it on if Justin/Cory are too busy, but would suggest having its own thread for it if that is possible, because when things kick off in OOC it can be pretty hard to keep track of

Black Death

vick said he wanted some time to think ...next thing I know hr calling the blades ... 

love to do the pickem's again ... ask ian  if he can make pickem thread
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I am going to hurry the three teams who havent locked in. You guys have had a while now to get this stuff done, so pick up what you have to do end of week 1.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Strike on August 21, 2012, 06:08:20 PM
It was a risk to take and I've got annoyed board members given my PR budget is at 750k for the rest of the season. But the team's looking good, I got a pair of great coaches to go along with that and hell, I'm gonna be looking to gun for that #4 seed spot, if not higher.

I'm gunning for the number four spot myself. Traded the partiers for two solid guards, improved my bench with a rebounder, got a nice looking backcourt, and some vets with championship experience. My biggest weakness is coaching. Both coaches are pretty weak to be honest about it.

Jennifer

Quote from: Black Death on August 21, 2012, 06:11:16 PM
vick said he wanted some time to think ...next thing I know hr calling the blades ... 

love to do the pickem's again ... ask ian  if he can make pickem thread

I suspect he's hovering in the doorframe and will leave if one more thing happens. That's kind've just theoretical though. Might be it's just gonna happen after week one.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Domingo

Blade and ty need to fix their pick em's
both left a game undecided

FXBlade

Quote from: domingo on August 21, 2012, 06:23:35 PM
Blade and ty need to fix their pick em's
both left a game undecided

Done... Good job people are looking out for me today, or I may have just started calling my team by different names

Strike

Quote from: Blade on August 21, 2012, 06:28:43 PM
Done... Good job people are looking out for me today, or I may have just started calling my team by different names

"The Las Vegas Wolves...

.............wait what?!"

GM Franchise

People are getting the team names wrong? Probably getting confused from all the trade talk earlier today, lol.  :P