News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

75% lock in deadline will be in effect from now on for 24 hours. So...if 75% of the teams are locked in...the rest who havent have 24 hours to do so or its an autolock.

Excellent suggestion Hondo.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Strike

Quote from: Trumpers on August 23, 2012, 11:07:41 AM
75% lock in deadline will be in effect from now on for 24 hours. So...if 75% of the teams are locked in...the rest who havent have 24 hours to do so or its an autolock.

Excellent suggestion Hondo.

In Hondo We Trust!

Ty

I really like that thing at 33:00, adds a lot. Good job Ian :)

Strike

Well, I've been looking to do one of these press conferences for ages.

That was fun! :D

FXBlade

Dorling,

Quote from: Dorling on August 23, 2012, 12:55:25 PM
People, please put the other 'I' back into Virginia because how you're all writing it means it has the same pronunciation as 'Vagina.'

I did, now go and edit it with a winner between

Seattle vs. Boise

Dorling

J-Reb

Sorry for the delay in answering my questions. My wife is currently having surgery, so I'm stuck on my phone.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

J-Reb

Nothing serious, but thanks for the concern!

Strike

Quote from: Vlad Bogolov on August 23, 2012, 04:37:01 PM

Vlad will break them in like new shipment of sex doll till they learn way of Vlad. Vlad happy...

Y'know, for some reason, a "Shit Vlad Says" Twitter account would be absolute gold. XD

Domingo

Writing these things during a busy work day is awful. I started writing my answers around 9 this morning and kept getting interrupted.

DON'T THESE PEOPLE SEE I'M BUSY RUNNING A TEAM HERE!!!! 8)

Strike

Quote from: domingo on August 23, 2012, 06:15:19 PM
Writing these things during a busy work day is awful. I started writing my answers around 9 this morning and kept getting interrupted.

DON'T THESE PEOPLE SEE I'M BUSY RUNNING A TEAM HERE!!!! 8)

ikr? So inconsiderate.

GM Franchise

Sorry about the delay. Got a lot of work related stuff going on today.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 23, 2012, 07:43:43 PM
Yes, I think you should. Play both yourself and MacKay in practice. That might be the winning formula to the roleplaying at practice.

I anticipate only hilarity from this.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

That's the idea. And it might actually work. If coaches like MacKay instead of himself it might improve.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible