News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Wow... i almost had truck again...

And with Vraba... I didnt think he had a family. He doesnt seem to have wife yet. I think its bad idea to assume that they have families until they mention it, otherwise they might think were crazy, stupid, or just making fun of them

Jennifer

He doesn't. He came to the US to score chicks and dumped his girlfriend when Dorling annoyed him.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ty

He seems like on those players that would be easier to keep happy then a lot of the other 'diva' players. He seems more responsive then pro-active in getting himself in trouble lol

Ty

I suck at PR lines. I think I've thought of one that can use in 'Houston, we have Apollo.' but with Dakool Fox... I got nothing.

Jennifer

Don't worry my friend, I'm terrible at them too, lol.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Chris Shields

The owner of the team tells me to do what I have to to try and keep the team together, and then I get punished for trying to do that.

GM Franchise

Quote from: GM TyTy on August 26, 2012, 11:26:58 AM
Wow... i almost had truck again...

I actually like it. I think he's like the Incredible Hulk but out of shape, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Chris Shields on August 26, 2012, 01:28:53 PM
The owner of the team tells me to do what I have to to try and keep the team together, and then I get punished for trying to do that.

In an amazing twist...they arent the same people nor have the same objectives  :o
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

Quote from: Chris Shields on August 26, 2012, 01:28:53 PM

you pushed him a little to hard ... I would be best to sit back and win games.   best way to sway him ... but hounding going to make him mad ... which is happening now ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

you offer  to him a chance to re-sign ... he said hold how wait until the season over and we will talk ... you should say ok ... wait until season over to talk

you forget he likes you , so you trade off that goodwill ... but hounding him , you made him you back him into a corner. He going to leash out   
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Chris Shields

Quote from: Black Death on August 26, 2012, 01:43:18 PM
you pushed him a little to hard ... I would be best to sit back and win games.   best way to sway him ... but hounding going to make him mad ... which is happening now ...
Yea, I just said what I wanted and let it go. At this point I'll probably lose him just because it'll screw things up and every team has to have some kind of drama going on.

T-Bonizzle

Should have left it till the end of the season.

GM Franchise

My drama this year is the practices which have become dramatic theater productions directed by Mike Flips. It's like the Utah Shakespearean Festival but on a basketball court.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 26, 2012, 01:52:32 PM
My drama this year is the practices which have become dramatic theater productions directed by Mike Flips. It's like the Utah Shakespearean Festival but on a basketball court.

That does make me wonder...was Mike Flips born in Provo, Utah? Because that would explain A LOT!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Strike on August 26, 2012, 02:18:59 PM
That does make me wonder...was Mike Flips born in Provo, Utah? Because that would explain A LOT!

Maybe he majored in theater. He does do commercials and endorsements from time to time.