News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

* jagilki begins to pray that flips is behind the troubles with his former coach.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on August 31, 2012, 08:08:01 PM
Mike Flips: My Step Coach is an Alien...and yeah basically I can save Roswell from an evil Step Coach who wants to run the team and sign players. Roswell is about to explode and I ride in on a Harley and with a baseball bat and beat down the Aliens after the government calls me in. A mild mannered basketball legend by day...ass kicking Harley riding alien hunter by night!

LOL I LOVE Coach Flips. Stuff like this amuses me to no end. Also him referring to Franks as "The Free Throw Guy" is amusing. He doesn't even know his assistant's name, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Quote from: jagilki on August 31, 2012, 08:14:06 PM
* jagilki begins to pray that flips is behind the troubles with his former coach.

I think your coaching twins know a lot more about that than Flips does...
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

I don't know what I find funnier; Flips in general, or the fact that you seem to support every single crazy idea that comes out of his head.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Strike

Quote from: Jennifer on August 31, 2012, 08:16:53 PM
I don't know what I find funnier; Flips in general, or the fact that you seem to support every single crazy idea that comes out of his head.

Personally, I think it's both. It's possibly the best GM-Coach union of sorts when it comes to the subject of hijinks. #FitLikeAGlove

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on August 31, 2012, 08:16:53 PM

Remember GM Franchise is supposed to be eccentric and batshit crazy. I'm keeping in character, lol.  :P

jagilki

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 31, 2012, 08:15:41 PM
I think your coaching twins know a lot more about that than Flips does...

I'm pretty sure they do too. 

I'll be 100% honest here, I suspected that from the beginning and chose this path for a better storyline.

Jennifer

Still want a best storyline end of season poll. Would give a nod to Ian's IC awesome as well as just the results of the games.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Hondo

Quote from: Jennifer on August 31, 2012, 08:20:15 PM
Still want a best storyline end of season poll. Would give a nod to Ian's IC awesome as well as just the results of the games.

Seconded.

The stories give the game that extra oomph, you know.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Strike

Quote from: Jennifer on August 31, 2012, 08:20:15 PM

I third that.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

I have a feeling that my, '20 million in capspace and no contracts longer than two seasons' perspective on this Falls debate is not going to be popular... lol.

GM Franchise

I should talk Flips into making this cap space storyline into a movie. lol

Strike

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 31, 2012, 08:33:16 PM
I should talk Flips into making this cap space storyline into a movie. lol

Plot line into the movie that leads the actual aliens to come down to Earth in the first place - thinking they can strike it rich if they play basketball.

It'll be the wackiest thing since Space Jam.

jagilki

Flips should run for President.