News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Mike Flips: Space Ranger starring Mike Flips and co-starring The Free Throw Guy. Coming Summer 2013.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Dude, release flips so he can persue the movie, sray on good terms. Sogn Boise coach.... Now

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

I'm sure Ian gave huge clue in news, he still wants to be a coach but as every team has one, he will forces to sit out wink

GM Franchise

Yeah, that is true. Didn't notice that until after a re-read. My team would be better with good coaching. Hoping Flips will go into the entertainment industry. Should be an interesting storyline.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

No more editing posts for the record.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

J-Reb

What's going on between Falls/Shack? I'm on vacation and trying to keep up on my phone and can't find the story anywhere.

Jennifer

Basically there's going to be a cap increase of five million. Falls is arguing that if he'd known about the increase he would have angled for more money in Shack's deal. Shack is leery of Falls because he's been tied into a long term deal to a team which is losing its lustre for him.

Falls wants to push through a motion to allow agents/players to renegotiate their deals when the cap increase goes through.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Chris Shields

Ian, please tell me you just made a simple coding mistake on that last post from Ollie. It looks like my coach just up and left for Tampa Bay.

Dorling

I'm more concerned with the bit about contracts being voided...

Strike

Quote from: Dorling on September 01, 2012, 11:42:50 AM
I'm more concerned with the bit about contracts being voided...

Yeah. Consider Kamil's still locked up for three years and I just did the Damore and Jones deals, I'd...rather not have to worry about it.

Though I think the only Nigel guy that I have on my team is Joey Street, so...

Jennifer

It's going to be on an agent by agent and player by player basis, I think - so if they're happy with their deal I don't think they'll try and fleece their team.

I have a feeling that if this all happens, it's going to turn into a bidding war for Shack.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Chris Shields

Quote from: Jennifer on September 01, 2012, 11:46:43 AM
It's going to be on an agent by agent and player by player basis, I think - so if they're happy with their deal I don't think they'll try and fleece their team.

I have a feeling that if this all happens, it's going to turn into a bidding war for Shack.
That's exactly what's going to happen. Basically who's willing to give Shack 20 million a season or more. That's really Fall's entire reasoning for wanting the cap bumped up and the chance to void current contracts. Ian said it on Inside FBL, if Falls would have known about the salary cap bump, he would have asked for 20 million for Shack.

Dorling

It's alright for you guys, you didn't talk Scott Fletcher into taking a 4.25m wage drop because you didn't have the cap space!

Strike

Quote from: Dorling on September 01, 2012, 11:54:25 AM
It's alright for you guys, you didn't talk Scott Fletcher into taking a 4.25m wage drop because you didn't have the cap space!

Yeah, that's a pretty big thing to consider and I'd be worried if I were you too, Dorling.

I can also see it playing a hand in Mason Griffin's contract next season.