News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

Quote from: Chris Strike on September 01, 2012, 11:57:14 AM
Yeah, that's a pretty big thing to consider and I'd be worried if I were you too, Dorling.

I can also see it playing a hand in Mason Griffin's contract next season.

I will have 20 million in cap space next season. I think I'm good for Griffin.  :P

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

My only Nigel client is Trafford so I'm good to go.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

This is headed by Nigel, but if it goes through, I HIGHLY doubt it will just be Falls deals that are getting negotiated again.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

I think they all will want the money.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Depends on the player and agent. A happy player might not be too concerned about a higher pay packet (see Maurice Mays). I have the idea that high morale goes a long way towards more reasonable demands.

I'll be interested to see what sort of cash James Cross is after, considering we basically salvaged his career.

GM Franchise

Champ Martin, Ty Williams, and Sean Rivers are my three main concerns. Want to get those three locked up long term and build around them.

Cory

I need to resign Sparky and Malik somehow c'mon cap increase

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

jagilki

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on September 01, 2012, 12:06:59 PM
Sounds good. Alright you can go and can you send in Moses Franks.

* jagilki places bets on Franks missing the door.

T-Bonizzle

Told you Arkia, we're gonna have to trade coaches too

GM Franchise

Quote from: jagilki on September 01, 2012, 02:47:09 PM
* jagilki places bets on Franks missing the door.

It's going to be hilarious to hear what he has to say about the old woman beating him in the free throw contest.

Ty

Jag, jerry closeness was in roswell for half the stuff

Domingo

James... It was an old BLIND woman.

GM Franchise

Quote from: domingo on September 01, 2012, 03:38:47 PM
James... It was an old BLIND woman.

I know. That's what makes it even more hilarious.

Strike

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on September 01, 2012, 03:55:02 PM
I know. That's what makes it even more hilarious.

Oh am I looking forward to this meeting, James. XD

Cory

I haven't had a chance to listen to Inside FBL, but has the cap increased 5 mill officially?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE