News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Quote from: Cory on September 01, 2012, 11:54:00 PM
I haven't had a chance to listen to Inside FBL, but has the cap increased 5 mill officially?

It's being discussed all over but it hasn't happened yet, no.

Jennifer

Finally updated the old signature. I've been neglecting it!

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

Can we future deal a contract agreement? Like For example Im at zero cap space now, but projecting the 5 mill increase can I future deal a new contract that will be in effect after this season is over?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

I think we need to figure out if the cap increase goes ahead or not before doing that.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Quote from: Cory on September 02, 2012, 02:08:36 PM
Can we future deal a contract agreement? Like For example Im at zero cap space now, but projecting the 5 mill increase can I future deal a new contract that will be in effect after this season is over?

We can - it's what I did with Scott Fletcher. He agreed to sign a new contract once he arrived in Virginia.

I also did it informally with Danberry's agent. He agreed to sign a new deal at the start of season 9 because I didn't have the cap in S8.

Cory

Alright sounds good.

We need to get to officializing this shit lol

Jennifer

*watches Cory's team all want pay rises*

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Strike

Quote from: Jennifer on September 02, 2012, 02:34:50 PM
*watches Cory's team all want pay rises*

Stampede pay raises for the stampede offense, everyone. XD

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Strike on September 02, 2012, 02:40:48 PM
Stampede pay raises for the stampede offense, everyone. XD

I'll be really interested to see how this plays out. The Stallions and a few other teams will probably implode because of the pay increases.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

I dont think this would be the case....Nigel seems like the only guy whod go crazy and I just paid his client one of the richest contracts in the FBL.

Plus its only 5 million, I dont think many people will be having negative issues from this. Its only 1/8 increase in cap.....not like were tossing an extra 15 million or something crazy like that.

Then again, you never really know with this game. I've rid of all the divas on my team and they all seem very happy to be playing so I dont think their will be lots of drama.

GM Franchise

The drama will happen when the cap increase comes into play and players start wanting bigger contracts.

Jon

Very interested in joining this next season. Will there be new expansion team?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ty

Quote from: DnK on September 02, 2012, 06:26:22 PM
Very interested in joining this next season. Will there be new expansion team?

No expansions teams but maybe there will be GM firing? Or maybe Ian can teach someone to open up a second league

GM Franchise

Quote from: GM TyTy on September 02, 2012, 06:30:26 PM
No expansions teams but maybe there will be GM firing? Or maybe Ian can teach someone to open up a second league

Last I remember hearing about new teams is the current number of teams is the max there will be.

jagilki