News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

That could be a possibility or a FBL D-League.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

WFBL: Franks in a Dress!

GM Franchise

Franks will likely be a player there or at least a coach. lol
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Dude, guys. The Spanish league. How deep and cool would that be, instead of sending players to this faceless spanish league, we actually send them over to another EFK league.

GM Franchise

Yeah or maybe just an international league with teams from all over kind of like how they do in football with teams from all over the world playing each other. Spanish league could work.

Strike

Quote from: GM TyTy on September 02, 2012, 06:53:21 PM
Dude, guys. The Spanish league. How deep and cool would that be, instead of sending players to this faceless spanish league, we actually send them over to another EFK league.

Given Ian's workload, not sure if he'd be willing to take on other teams and what have you but with GM firings and such being possible, we'll wait and see what happens.

Personally, I'd be down for something along the lines of a mini-World Cup where we get to GM different countries' teams and what have you...again, wishful thinking here, but considering how broad the game has been expanding (international players) and such, it's not too far-fetched to consider, right?

jagilki

A Spin-off.  Put Black Death and Cory in charge of EFK Fantasy Cheerleading

Ty

Wouldnt have to be Ian, maybe Ian could like be the big head honcho and have two people working under him. One could run the FBL and one could run the IFBL while Ian just sims games and takes care of drafts maybe.

Quote from: jagilki on September 02, 2012, 06:59:08 PM

lol, YES!

GM Franchise

Quote from: GM TyTy on September 02, 2012, 07:00:24 PM
Wouldnt have to be Ian, maybe Ian could like be the big head honcho and have two people working under him. One could run the FBL and one could run the IFBL while Ian just sims games and takes care of drafts maybe.

lol, YES!

I really like this idea a lot.

Strike

Fund it.

GM Franchise

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on September 02, 2012, 06:56:34 PM
Yeah or maybe just an international league with teams from all over kind of like how they do in football with teams from all over the world playing each other. Spanish league could work.

I'm thinking of UEFA Champions League. Couldn't think of the name until just now.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

See a wacky buddy comedy movie  right there
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

I'll get Mike Flips working on a script for that ASAP. Lol

Cory

I think only way teams could be added is if 4 more ppl joined to make it 20 teams. 20 would make it easy for schedules and stuff as oppose to 17-19 teams and I Donno if there's 3 other people outside of DnK who could do it

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE