News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

I think Flash will be creating chaos in Vegas unless they get him under control soon.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

I LMAO'ed at Ronko and Bonko.

Flash was a great prospect but couldn't add him on to my roster with the guys I had. Leighton Lee was a fantastic addition.

GM Franchise

Jordan needs to be traded to my team ASAP after reading that news story. He may be the one player who can relate to Flips. lol
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

...And this is why you don't get hold of a player with potential and then start trumpeting it to the media.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Toom is like Shack but overpaid.  :P

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Strike

Quote from: Trumpers on September 04, 2012, 09:55:26 PM

BREAKING NEWS...VRABA FAILED SUICIDE ATTEMPT

In a sad piece of news unlucky in love Cazluc Vraba failed a suicide attempt last night after it was revealed he was benched without anyone speaking to him he took it very hard. He climbed on top of his car and threw himself off onto the soft grass below. Most people thought he was just being a goof until he screamed about trying to commit suicide. One onlooker said

“He has a fear of heights so he climbed onto his car top and threw himself off...he also has a fear of gravel so he made sure to land on the grass below. He scraped his knee...after I told him it wasn’t a fatal injury, he admitted it had been a suicide attempt. After I stopped laughing and my children also stopped pointing at him and laughing, we took him to a local hospital.”

Vraba will be unavailable for next week’s action while he recovers from his ordeal.

CREDIT: LEE RERAN

I thought the general news bit couldn't get any funnier after the Street/Fox debacle.

I am so happy I was completely wrong.

By the Gods, Ian, you continue to deliver. Praise be upon you, good sir.

GM Franchise

This might be the greatest week in FBL history. The Dragons playing dirty, Fartgate, Coco possibly being Shack's woman, and a suicide attempt. What a great week in FBL history.  8)

jagilki

Maybe next Vraba will shoot himself with a Nerf Gun.

jagilki

Ah, legalized prostitution.

Now I can't wait for mine.

GM Franchise

Shakers Lee in a pro-prositution video? CAN THIS WEEK GET ANY BETTER?!  :D

Strike

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on September 04, 2012, 10:02:05 PM
Shakers Lee in a pro-prositution video? CAN THIS WEEK GET ANY BETTER?!  :D

My country's reputation...damn you Shakers! Y U NO ROLE MODEL LIKE YOUR BROHA?!?! D:

J-Reb

Fartgate and the 'Onko's finding love take the cake for me.

GM Franchise

I might have to get Moses into MMA training to learn how to protect himself. lol

jagilki