Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Bahahaha this is all too good

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Truck Lynch is a hero that kids can look up to and be proud of.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

Mirak is blind as a bat, and can still outscore Moses Franks?

Strike

Jag...time to get your man some Lasik...

Though if you wanna wait until after Anchorage plays Montana, that's TOTALLY cool too, y'know. >_>

GM Franchise

Mirak pulled a Eastwood on that chair.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

I'll take some positive news.

Hondo

Prostitution? Really?

Is my PR Lady his pimp?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Leighton Lee has been impressive so far this season and delighted the 14 fans who turn out to see the Dragons play by announcing he has no intention to play elsewhere.

LOL  :P

jagilki

GM Franchise

Don't these people know that you NEVER ask Brian Beast a question, lol.  :P

Strike

Asking questions when being questioned. #BrianBeastProblems

Also, ouch on first loss. >_<

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Hey guys its late here. Basically all games are simmed. I cant nod off, but its too late to record ITFBL, so...you got some news stuff to ponder over and I will TRY and update over the next 24 hours with everything else.

Later
Ian
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Strike

Thanks for all you do, Ian. These updates have been fantastic.

GM Franchise

Cool with me. Those updates were AMAZING.

Jennifer

Dave Chart reminds me of a certain former Tottenham manager with the way he can't stop talking to the media week in week out...

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."