News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

I just realized that there were 11 kids at the Meet an Aliens bench player event and only 14 fans total at the Dragons FBL game, lol. That's not going to be good for the Dragons attendance numbers.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on September 04, 2012, 10:18:19 PM
Don't these people know that you NEVER ask Brian Beast a question, lol.  :P

why do you think I have not talked to him .  lol

Beast getting punch does open up a few options ... huh
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Just a note guys, I appreciated a schedule still needs to be done for the rest of the season which I am waiting on a Bone PM about to get it confirmed.

Also, I will be on vacation for a few weeks at the end of September running into October so FBL will be on hiatus.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

"was she getting an extra portion of Big Red inside?"

3 pointer of a one liner. I laughed my ass off.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Domingo

Are we going with James' week 4 schedule or are we going with the one Bone said he has?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: domingo on September 06, 2012, 08:58:12 AM
Are we going with James' week 4 schedule or are we going with the one Bone said he has?

We can hold fire
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

I can fix the rest of my schedule and add in the last two weeks if need be. No problems there.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

I was just curious as to who we would be facing, for media purposes. I can make do.

GM Franchise

I think it's up in the air right now to be honest.

Chris Shields

Hollywood vs. Anchorage
Seattle vs. Roswell
Puerto Rico vs. Kentucky
Pittsburgh vs. Tampa Bay
Texas vs. Boston
Las Vegas vs. Wyoming
Mississippi vs. Virginia
Montana vs. Boise

Boise vs. Seattle
Texas vs. Kentucky
Boston vs. Mississippi
Anchorage vs. Boise
Roswell vs. Las Vegas
Montana vs. Hollywood
Puerto Rico vs. Boston
Tampa Bay vs. Virginia

Am I supposed to be facing Seattle or Anchorage? I figure since Boise is the team on there twice, and I'm the one missing, I should be in one of those games. Kind of need to know so I can answer my last question.

GM Franchise

Fixed the problem. Boston was on there twice too and Wyoming not at all.

Hollywood vs. Anchorage
Seattle vs. Roswell
Puerto Rico vs. Kentucky
Pittsburgh vs. Tampa Bay
Texas vs. Boston
Las Vegas vs. Wyoming
Mississippi vs. Virginia
Montana vs. Boise

Boise vs. Wyoming
Texas vs. Kentucky
Boston vs. Mississippi
Anchorage vs. Seattle
Roswell vs. Las Vegas
Montana vs. Hollywood
Puerto Rico vs. Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay vs. Virginia

Jennifer

Vegas? Can I go back to not having any games?  :(

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

FXBlade

Quote from: Jennifer on September 06, 2012, 02:21:19 PM
Vegas? Can I go back to not having any games?  :(

Sure it was week 4 I lost in last season

Cory

I need two wins or else might have to fire my coach. 3-3 with the team I got, something aint cuttin it, even with the one basket losses to Virginia and Kentucky

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE