Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

actually that right there is norml flip comment ... maybe he calm down a little
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

If this is Flips being calm then I'm in deep trouble, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Why put up with it James? Fire both of them, bit the loss on them both and hire the former Boise two-some that are proven success

Strike

One problem: if he fires them, he has to pay their salary. So...he needs them to walk.

GM Franchise

Them walking is my only hope. However I do have one guy that could help with that: Truck Lynch.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Quote from: GM Franchise on September 08, 2012, 12:34:02 AM
Them walking is my only hope. However I do have one guy that could help with that: Truck Lynch.

...oh God, what the hell are you gonna do? >_>

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Strike on September 08, 2012, 05:41:17 PM
...oh God, what the hell are you gonna do? >_>

Let's just say Truck is going to be unleashed.

Domingo

Is your owner going to like that? You may end up fired again.

GM Franchise

Quote from: domingo on September 08, 2012, 10:45:07 PM
Is your owner going to like that? You may end up fired again.

I already have taken that into account. However I do think that Truck just needs a "friend." Muahahahahahahahahaha!  :P

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

jagilki

Flips doesn't even know the city/team name?

Jennifer

Vote: Commissioner Trumps

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

jagilki

Quote from: GM Franchise on September 09, 2012, 02:06:18 PM
Also Coach while I'm thinking of it what is your opinion on the Falls contract situation?

I don't think there is a Falls on our team.  Is there?  Is there something wrong with his contract?

GM Franchise

Quote from: jagilki on September 09, 2012, 11:02:07 AM
Flips doesn't even know the city/team name?

Like I said awhile back, Flips is in an alternate dimension compared to the rest of humanity. I think he was Rod Serling in a past life.

Quote from: jagilki on September 09, 2012, 04:51:40 PM

I don't think there is a Falls on our team.  Is there?  Is there something wrong with his contract?

Yeah that sounds like something he would say, lol.

Black Death

Hondo ...I don't think he lying to you
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"