News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Mike Flips is the greatest coach in the history of sports.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Moe Christopeher is never going away, is he?

GM Franchise

Doesnt surprise me. He is the bane  of your existence.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

my team is the best team to suck. Need to investigate and find the problem.

-1st overall, A- grade draft pick, CHECK
- 4 weeks in and no drama, player blowups, CHECK
- One of the strongest teams on paper, CHECK.
- Reason for 3-5 start, Hmmmmmmm

Yay, time to start to REALLY play the game, lol.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Either going to find out what the fucks going on, or start swinging the axe at all parties involved on some GM Franchise shit. Haha

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

I might have to do some of that stuff considering how bad my team sucks, lol.

Jennifer

Sometimes the team just doesn't click, Cory. I had that (and albeit we were doing much better by the end, but we had a few lucky/fluke wins) last season, where my team wasn't playing nearly as well as the players involved would suggest.

This season I almost seem to have the opposite, where my team performs much BETTER than you'd expect - but that's probably the James Cross factor, given he's rated C and yet is pumping out numbers comparable to y'know, Rogers, Mays and Hallmark. Makes me both happy and anxious, I keep expecting him to explode.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jennifer

It's also possible that your coach's style doesn't fit the team you have at current. Sui took the helm decently last season, but he has to be rated C for a reason, you know?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

You put together an entire new team. You think their gonna have great chemistry compared to say the Aces who's personal has had very little change over the last couple of seasons?

jagilki

Inside the FBL isn't working for me.  Anybody know the comments by Orchard that I'm supposed to be replying about in my Presser?

T-Bonizzle

"I think the Bears are a mediocre team, I don't think they have enough star players, and I don't think it makes a difference what Mirak Molivaz takes up a career as a Stevie Wonder impersonator or not because he's a poor captain and scorer"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Thaddeus-B on September 17, 2012, 09:47:32 AM
You put together an entire new team. You think their gonna have great chemistry compared to say the Aces who's personal has had very little change over the last couple of seasons?

This.

Strike

Well...Bolak's going to be an interesting thing to handle.

J-Reb

Quote from: Chris Strike on September 17, 2012, 12:42:55 PM
Well...Bolak's going to be an interesting thing to handle.

I'm glad you took him before I could. He was on my draft board.

Strike

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on September 17, 2012, 12:49:25 PM
I'm glad you took him before I could. He was on my draft board.

I didn't get a scout report on him, but I liked his defensive potential a lot better than I did Street's at the time for the starter spot.

Plus, this isn't entirely too bad. It'll just make for an interesting reaction and I'll have to deal appropriately.