News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

Ah, sorry about the editing Ian. It's habitual with typos, will just try and spotcheck better in future.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Yeah, things are not looking good in Roswell.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

At least your team has wins. My team can't buy a win at this point.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

James, why don't you call out Flips? You keep encouraging him and it isn't helping. I think you really need to put the blame on him the way the season is going. He was a great player, but instead of telling him how bad he is at coaching you let him believe he is doing a good job. Your starters look to be playing pretty good, but as soon as Franks and Trafford go in things seem to go down hill.

Ty

...James, just fire your coaches, replace with the ones from Idaho, use flames to lure shack and win a game

GM Franchise

That is my only option but I'd have to probably get my owner's approval to do it. May or may not happen but the stars are not on my side and not the ones that play in Hollywood.

Ty

You attempted to start a fued with us that indirectly caused your ass coach to eat ass fumes, trust me when I say, these Stars are not on your side either. Actually, the head star pretty much wants you dead lol (Velez)

GM Franchise

I'm not the one who told my team that the team they were playing against was going to try and injure them and foul them the entire game in the team meeting before the games that week. That was you. You instigated it a lot more than I did, bottom line.

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on September 20, 2012, 12:06:39 AM
I'm not the one who told my team that the team they were playing against was going to try and injure them and foul them the entire game in the team meeting before the games that week. That was you. You instigated it a lot more than I did, bottom line.

lol, my comment was 'If they try to foul you or hurt you at all...', never said you would. I was more dismissive than accusing. I encouraged my team to play smart, safe ball. Your ass coach accused my player of helping an old blind lady cheat to beat at a free throw contest and you encouraged it. lol, then again, we both knew Street had it in for him for some reason

GM Franchise

Quote from: GM TyTy on September 20, 2012, 12:28:14 AM
lol, my comment was 'If they try to foul you or hurt you at all...', never said you would. I was more dismissive than accusing. I encouraged my team to play smart, safe ball. Your ass coach accused my player of helping an old blind lady cheat to beat at a free throw contest and you encouraged it. lol, then again, we both knew Street had it in for him for some reason

Then why say it? If you say something about hurting then it gets in the players minds and makes it even worse especially if there is not heat. My assistant coach but it was not in a news story but in a team thread which are two entirely different things. He said who he thought was doing it (Street) to which I kept him going to probe for information. That is not encouraging. Encouraging is what I do with Flips, lol. I do agree on the last part about Street. Maybe something happened in training camp that no one knows about. That's my theory on the matter.

Jennifer

I think encouraging a man who has clearly gone fruit loopy is probably the first mistake.  :P

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

At least I have until the end of the season to turn things around. Cory seems to be in more trouble than me because of the Jap car comment.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Still needing a schedule Bone...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'