News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

I'm working on it. I need to fix the middle weeks a little, something went wrong and I can't figure out how to fix it.

jagilki

Turn the lights off, and play smooth jazz?

Black Death

Hondo make a rare tactical error... you know hondo once the agent talks for the player it pretty much a done deal

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Hondo

It happens to the best of us once in a while.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Strike

jagilki

Quote from: JackHondo on September 21, 2012, 04:11:13 PM
It happens to the best of us once in a while.

Not the only time Hondo's said that lately.

jagilki

GM Franchise

When even Mike Flips thinks you are screwed, you are screwed. *sigh*
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Will the Bells play with 7 players again?

Yes.

Dorling

Do we have a schedule for this week? I have a tactical decision that I can't make if I don't know who I'm facing.

GM Franchise

Lazco: Me liken the Bea Arthur.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

*Note, Ian, I accidentally  posted this in the Roswell thread.  I deleted it.  Punish as you see fit.*

"No more sex pics in the Locker room"

Sing it to this tune

Chris Rock - No Sex ft. Shadow

Jennifer

Quote from: GM Franchise on September 22, 2012, 12:25:16 PM
When even Mike Flips thinks you are screwed, you are screwed. *sigh*

If you survive the season, I think that you eat Franks' contract, possibly eat Flips' (or get rid of him somehow) and just try and make a good draft. Don't mess with things too much. If you can replace Trafford and Franks you'll actually have a semi decent team. But Franks is appalling and Flips is a dire coach and they're both hurting you. Rebuild over a while, y'know?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

This is my plan. Need to get rid of Franks, Trafford, and Flips. Those three are horrible. The other six guys on the team are doing well. Just need to find a way to survive until the end of the season.