News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

Quote from: GM Franchise on September 23, 2012, 01:42:50 PM
This is my plan. Need to get rid of Franks, Trafford, and Flips. Those three are horrible. The other six guys on the team are doing well. Just need to find a way to survive until the end of the season.

Trafford is the biggest cancer in the FBL.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on September 23, 2012, 01:45:15 PM
Trafford is the biggest cancer in the FBL.

Don't worry. The cancer will be removed pretty soon.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Trafford's issue, from what I can see, is an unjustified ego, given how highly touted he's been by Falls. I think he needed some more guidance when he was younger.

He's not though, from what I can see, a major time troublemaker. How much of his contractual demands come from him, and how much come from Falls?

Cancers are guys like Street and Fox, though I don't think any player is truly unsalvagable right off the bat, they're probably beyond the point of no return now (which was probably caused by them being on the same team together). Cross was getting there too, and I'm not sure he's out of the woods yet in terms of his issues. But in any case, it often depends on the player and on the outfit they were a part of - I've definitely seen some events affect the attitudes of players for the worse. Cooper turned from a real team player into a loudmouth with an arrogant streak, Vraba was always stroppy but now he's gone completely mental. Chris Jones definitely started developing an attitude.

I love watching the personalities in this game, just hope that it goes well when I have to settle with two of the bigger ones (Griffin and Falls) later in the season...

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Yeah Falls is his agent. I think I'll be good if my coaches and Trafford are gone and I get new coaches, a good draft pick, and one free agent to fill out the roster.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Quote from: Jennifer on September 23, 2012, 02:06:32 PM
Trafford's issue, from what I can see, is an unjustified ego, given how highly touted he's been by Falls. I think he needed some more guidance when he was younger.

He's not though, from what I can see, a major time troublemaker. How much of his contractual demands come from him, and how much come from Falls?

Cancers are guys like Street and Fox, though I don't think any player is truly unsalvagable right off the bat, they're probably beyond the point of no return now (which was probably caused by them being on the same team together). Cross was getting there too, and I'm not sure he's out of the woods yet in terms of his issues. But in any case, it often depends on the player and on the outfit they were a part of - I've definitely seen some events affect the attitudes of players for the worse. Cooper turned from a real team player into a loudmouth with an arrogant streak, Vraba was always stroppy but now he's gone completely mental. Chris Jones definitely started developing an attitude.

I love watching the personalities in this game, just hope that it goes well when I have to settle with two of the bigger ones (Griffin and Falls) later in the season...

He got better. Maybe. <_<

GM Franchise

I think Cross is fixed. Street and Fox not so much.

Jennifer

If he keeps his nose clean for the rest of this season, and 50% of next, I'll start to relax.  :P

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

His nose has been clean. No cocaine there.  :P

Strike

Quote from: GM Franchise on September 23, 2012, 02:17:22 PM
Yeah Falls is his agent. I think I'll be good if my coaches and Trafford are gone and I get new coaches, a good draft pick, and one free agent to fill out the roster.

You could just go full-fledged Les Grossman on Flips and see about making him quit his job first. >_>

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Strike on September 23, 2012, 04:23:28 PM
You could just go full-fledged Les Grossman on Flips and see about making him quit his job first. >_>

That is also an option. The villain Les Grossman GM Franchise must return.

jagilki

Except now mentioning it in OOC, Ian will just make Flipps roll with anything you do.

GM Franchise

That is possible. He might just do that anyway to switch the GMs around considering Arkia, Cory, and myself are in the hotseat.

Dorling

Still no schedule then? I won't be progressing until we have one.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Dorling on September 23, 2012, 04:10:21 AM
Do we have a schedule for this week? I have a tactical decision that I can't make if I don't know who I'm facing.

I am not doing anything else with the game until the schedule is sorted.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

T-bone what is the problem with the schedule
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"