News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Presuming we'll have a new player come in as well seeing as Fisk has been MIA for a while now, correct?

As for the schedules, was the original plan to have the inter-conference games let each team play one game against all eight teams on the opposing conferences or just play four of those teams on two occasions? Considering there are a few repeat matches from Week 4 (Kentucky/Vegas, Anchorage/Pittsburgh come to mind). Just curious.

GM Franchise

I think we need to cut down on the interconference games to be honest. That is where all the problems have been as far as scheduling is concerned.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

The inter-conference schedule will always be difficult to schedule because of a non-square number of games that occur. Just deal with the inconsistencies, its something that I can't fix, because the math of everything says fuck you.

GM Franchise

Right now Week 6 is the only issue. I'll tinker with it and see if I can fix the problems.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

It's hard to fix when games have already been completed.

I gotta listen to Inside the FBL still.

GM Franchise

Reworked the schedule for Week 6 using the games not used and this is what the revised interleague schedule is for the next 2 weeks. Double check this.

Week 6
Boston vs. Boise
Seattle vs. Kentucky
Anchorage vs. Mississippi
Pittsburgh vs. Hollywood
Las Vegas vs. Puerto Rico
Tampa Bay vs. Roswell
Texas vs. Wyoming
Montana vs. Virginia

Kentucky vs. Boise
Seattle vs. Boston
Hollywood vs. Mississippi
Pittsburgh vs. Pittsburgh
Puerto Rico vs. Wyoming
Tampa Bay vs. Las Vegas
Texas vs. Anchorage
Virginia vs. Roswell

Week 7

Seattle vs. Puerto Rico
Kentucky vs. Montana
Anchorage vs. Boston
Pittsburgh vs. Boise
Las Vegas vs. Mississippi
Tampa Bay vs. Wyoming
Texas vs. Roswell
Virginia vs. Hollywood

Boston vs. Las Vegas
Wyoming vs. Kentucky
Mississippi vs. Seattle
Roswell vs. Pittsburgh
Montana vs. Puerto Rico
Tampa Bay vs. Anchorage
Hollywood vs. Texas
Boise vs. Virginia

T-Bonizzle

I'm having difficulties listening to Inside the FBL, was anything said about my team that is relevant to the questions I have to answer?

Ty

I had issues too, I could only listen for like 2 mins before it crashed each time

T-Bonizzle

Yea pretty much I get 5 seconds of audio and then silence...

Ty

Chris Shields

Kentucky vs. Boise
Seattle vs. Boston
Pittsburgh vs. Pittsburgh
Puerto Rico vs. Wyoming
Tampa Bay vs. Las Vegas
Texas vs. Anchorage
Virginia vs. Roswell

So is this gonna be a special 4 on 4 charity game or something?

GM Franchise

REVISED (meaning Pitt/Pitt is now Montana/Pitt):

Week 6
Boston vs. Boise
Seattle vs. Kentucky
Anchorage vs. Mississippi
Pittsburgh vs. Hollywood
Las Vegas vs. Puerto Rico
Tampa Bay vs. Roswell
Texas vs. Wyoming
Montana vs. Virginia

Kentucky vs. Boise
Seattle vs. Boston
Montana vs. Pittsburgh
Puerto Rico vs. Wyoming
Tampa Bay vs. Las Vegas
Texas vs. Anchorage
Virginia vs. Roswell

Week 7

Seattle vs. Puerto Rico
Kentucky vs. Montana
Anchorage vs. Boston
Pittsburgh vs. Boise
Las Vegas vs. Mississippi
Tampa Bay vs. Wyoming
Texas vs. Roswell
Virginia vs. Hollywood

Boston vs. Las Vegas
Wyoming vs. Kentucky
Mississippi vs. Seattle
Roswell vs. Pittsburgh
Montana vs. Puerto Rico
Tampa Bay vs. Anchorage
Hollywood vs. Texas
Boise vs. Virginia

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Chris Shields on October 21, 2012, 08:47:58 PM

So is this gonna be a special 4 on 4 charity game or something?

You'd get a win on your record!

T-Bonizzle

Did Ian describe the Falls deal in Inside the FBL? Can someone run down how that'll work?

Jennifer

Falls Clause:

Every player can choose, if they so wish, to renegotiate their contract at the end of this season.

Every team has the right to choose to renegotiate any given player's contract.

So a player can basically opt to leave a team by jacking up his contract demands ridiculously high to the point where the team say 'no', allowing them to leave.

But a team can get rid of a player by offering them a ludicrously low deal, because if they don't accept THAT, the contract is also void.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."