News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

Quote from: Jennifer on November 05, 2012, 12:29:06 PM
Who said anything about trading?

Falls Clause, mang.

That pesky Falls haunts my dreams.

Strike

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on November 05, 2012, 10:47:20 AM
It's hard to turn down overtures from one of the best players in the league with Shack, but sometimes I think it's best to stay the course.  Shack may be an upgrade from Kamil, but it isn't worth blowing up your team.  I know if it wasn't Shack, it'd likely be something else, but for me, I'm going to keep my head down and plow forward until hell breaks loose.  This game is too unpredictable to look too far in to the future.

I'll deal. I have a certain idea on how to go about this one. If it works, grand. If it doesn't, you know, move on forward from there. Would hate to lose him, though, given what I gave up in the first place to get Kamil.

T-Bonizzle

No trades. Gonna be some free agent bidding in the off-season.

T-Bonizzle

It's nice to see the 'Seeds in a bit of a panic. Now only if the Aces can implode too...

Hondo

Quote from: T-Virus on November 05, 2012, 02:24:40 PM
It's nice to see the 'Seeds in a bit of a panic. Now only if the Aces can implode too...

You'd still finish last.

;)

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

T-Bonizzle

Nu uh, Texas is in last.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Finishing in last though means a Top 4 pick. Maybe I shouldn't fix things...hmmm

Justin

My team is always up and down.

J-Reb

Strike

Quote from: JustinP on November 05, 2012, 03:37:05 PM
My team is always up and down.

...I'm sorry, it is appropriate.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on November 05, 2012, 11:23:10 AM
I think it was less upgrade and more the principle of having both of them on the same team.

I don't blame Strike for missing their old rivalry, considering it came up only in the first season for the most part, and only incidentally.

Right now I'm just... wow, my team is flying high but there is like, one thread to unravel and my entire team could fall apart by next season.

Actually wasn't Shack rivals with Apollo and not Kamil? I remember that from the first draft.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Makes sense as Shack and Apollo both play the same position while Kamil plays PF eh?

Jennifer

QuoteKaden Apollo - C â€" Duke â€" 7’3 â€" 235lbs
Apollo for many can get you around 12-13 points a game in the FBL, but it’s that shot blocking which has scouts drooling. With the league having the likes of Frazier and Lee, this mobile big man can go toe to toe with them. For some he will jump Bennett in the draft because of this. In college The Shack vs Apollo matchups were a must see. A confident pick in the top three...he won’t fall out of there.

My mistake, although I'm sure there was talk of Bennett vs. Shack stuff. Maybe it was Inside FBL...

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on November 05, 2012, 06:53:41 PM
My mistake, although I'm sure there was talk of Bennett vs. Shack stuff. Maybe it was Inside FBL...

I think it was Inside the FBL. This is the first I've heard of it to be honest and I drafted Bennett and had Apollo on my team so I would've remembered it being talked about at some point.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible