News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

I say let us take care of the rest of our business this week and then just sim the rest of the season. No skin off my nose.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ty

Id rather see the season finish as it advantages me more lol

But yeah, I dont see why we just cant finish up even if the schedule has a few bings and bangs in it. So what if I end up playing someone 3 times, it seems like a minor issue. Lets just have fun with what we got

Dorling

Just for Ian's info, from what I can gather with Fisk (I read something on the PW forums) her cousin was shot and killed. I think anything e-fed related has understandably taken a back seat.

As for the season, I think simming straight through the playoffs would be a bit too much of a rush. There are guys that are there for the first time.

Justin

While I understand everyone's plight, I really think just finishing this season now and starting fresh is for the best.  This whole season has been a whirlwind and confusing and has suffered because of it.  Just sim all the way through and lets start fresh with Season 10.

GM Franchise

I think the season 10 schedule should be finalized before the season starts. That seems to have been this season's Achilles Heel. Schedule wasn't done when the season started.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Well I've posted one, so check it out for any errors.

Ty

Whew, 12 issues taken care of with one swat. Spent near my entire PR budget and yeah, pretty much exposed my entire strategy to the league all in one fair swoop.

lol, now y'all see why I would have been one busy beaver for the rest of the season

T-Bonizzle

Yea I got a fair amount of things to take care of too.

Steven

Hey guys, been a long time lurker of FBL. Always been interested in how this game is played, so if you need a new GM possibly, I'd be more than happy to jump in for the next season.

Cory

If I can figure out things with my coach before the off-season thatd be great.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

If anyone can find the post were I mentioned the cost of things for PR that would be appreciated. I always lose it!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

At what point in the season do contracts expire? Like, I have a couple guys on my team with one year left on their contract. Do they leave immediately after the play offs and are considered free agents then, or is it a sort've 'once we hit off season' thing?

I want to double check cause... well I don't want to lose players just cause I'm not clear on exactly when the contracts come up.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Steven on November 07, 2012, 10:27:06 AM
Hey guys, been a long time lurker of FBL. Always been interested in how this game is played, so if you need a new GM possibly, I'd be more than happy to jump in for the next season.

We are down one so welcome to the league! You will be the GM of the Roswell Aliens once we get going next season.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

The general consensus of the league seems to be to end this week which we will be doing in terms of the regular season.

Any teams making the playoffs will infact have a choice to sim or participate as that seems fairest.

No offseason moves will come into play till AFTER the playoffs. Feel free to discuss trades and what not, but nothing will be finalized till after the playoffs are done and dusted.

Very excited with the schedule Justin has produced and sent to me. So the sooner we lock in this week the quciker we can move it all on.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I have been working on a new way of setting out your team sheet. Please see my test pdf below. I have added some formulas to this. It will give you the amount spent on PR with the league budget in brackets. Amount of salaries on players with a budget as well.

I have a feeling this will be very useful for the FBL.