News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

And oh my god. Reading the original Toppers stuff and seeing Cory McDoe get signed to a contract by Brad Jones's mum. BEST THING EVER.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Strike

Quote from: Jennifer on November 09, 2012, 12:34:17 AM
And oh my god. Reading the original Toppers stuff and seeing Cory McDoe get signed to a contract by Brad Jones's mum. BEST THING EVER.

Seattle under the Franchise banner. Nuff said:

p.diddy - bad boy for life HIGH QUALITY

Black Death

oh god... what the fuck was I thinking
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on November 09, 2012, 12:34:17 AM
Quote from: Chris Strike on November 09, 2012, 12:36:40 AM
Seattle under the Franchise banner. Nuff said:

p.diddy - bad boy for life HIGH QUALITY

The original Franchise stuff was great. I had a lot of fun with that. Hopefully I get another team so we can get some swag back in the FBL, lol. :P

And Strike, this was the theme of the Franchise Toppers...

Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg - Nuthin' But A G Thang

I had gangbangers and thugs on my team. That's real basketball right there.  8)

I need to get back into the FBL. Miss this stuff. :(
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Actually I think this song is a better fit, lol.  8) :D

Eazy-E Real Motherfuckin G's
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I think this suits any team you have gm'd so far:

Benny Hill Theme
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

To those not locked in the quicker we do the better.

jagilki

with the quick end to the season.  The trade Bone and I are talking out?  Can we do it after locking?

I'm heading out for the weekend again in a few hours, and want to make sure before locking.

T-Bonizzle

Yea we'll lock when the off-season starts

GM Franchise

My whole thing is I am too into the  news stories, lol. That is why I go for the more amusing characters.than the ones who play the best.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Nobody should be TOO concerned about timing for offseason. It will be very in stages of things happening.

Want to make sure we season 10 off to a bang. So no concerns folks.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Logo makers

Cant remember who made what, but we need an owners jersey

number 1 for the Aliens for Steven
number 1 for the Spuds for Franchise

Also going to look into getting official efk userbars for FBL

T-Bonizzle

I hope my players, namely Reeps, Foster, and Smith don't decide to just up and leave....

T-Bonizzle

HALLELUJAH!

Anyway Ian, the Falls Clause, does it go both ways? Can we release players under it just the same as players can opt out of contracts?