News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

The East playoffs is all new teams  ... exciting  is it not...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jennifer on November 10, 2012, 01:15:19 PM
Just wondering - is Mark Peck supposed to be a PF rather than a PG? The description and height implies PF but he's listed PG. Like I said, just curious, cause that would make 3 out of the top 5 Point and no PFs.

Couple of errors I believe new copy has corrected.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Dorling

Quote from: Black Death on November 10, 2012, 03:47:12 PM
The East playoffs is all new teams  ... exciting  is it not...

Not all new, my second playoffs BD!

T-Bonizzle

The original 4 are the ones sitting out.

Black Death

I meant you Dorling  also

your still a new team ... everyone in the east playoffs have been around for least than two seasons

Dorling

I'm like the Eastern playoff veteran then!

It's actually my 3rd playoffs, not my 2nd.

GM Franchise

Your team is definitely the vet team out east.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Kamil Bennett, I swear to God...

T-Bonizzle

Hey when someone is the star of your team, they have a problem when you try to bring in a bigger star...

It's been made clear that above all else Redford Shack is the biggest star in the FBL like it or not.

GM Franchise

That is true. Expecting a lot of people to go for him.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

you learn the hard way strike ... wait until the off season before you talk about bringing new players

Jennifer

Well

I bit the bullet and spoke to Hawk.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Strike

Quote from: Black Death on November 10, 2012, 05:33:18 PM
you learn the hard way strike ... wait until the off season before you talk about bringing new players

Main thing, yes, I do realize the voicemail was a key mistake on this department here. But when your team captain's walking off practices and swearing off from them as your team is in the playoffs...hell, there's only so much I can take too. Kamil just seemed a little more mature than this, if anything.

But live and learn. Making the playoffs in my first year as a GM means I've done more right stuff than wrong, I'm hoping. XD

GM Franchise

Kamil is an overreactor. That is his biggest drawback. He is a great player but at times he overreacts and it creates problems.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on November 10, 2012, 05:34:23 PM
Well

I bit the bullet and spoke to Hawk.

His reaction is going to be interesting.