News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on November 10, 2012, 05:52:49 PM
also poor x ... end of a era

bright side  GOGO needs help with coaching next year

That is true. X would be a perfect fit for that role.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Steven

Thanks for the opportunity to play this game! Looking forward to getting started. Going to read back on the Aliens topic to see some of the basics.

Ty

You have probably the least to work with of any starting GM ever lol

Step 1, get a really good coach. Chemenov and Flames are two interesting chars to hire, both have downsides. Get CoCO and you might get Redford

Step 2, try to get Shack lol

Step 3, stay consistent lol

Jennifer

Erm, TyTy.

He has Ty Williams still, remember?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ty

Doh, sorry. Forgot Ty was a C

GM Franchise

Quote from: GM TyTy on November 10, 2012, 06:29:56 PM

Actually he has a solid backcourt, a top level center, and a tough revbounding PF/C. He just needs starting Forwards, a bench SG/SF, and a bench PG plus coaches. His team is better off than my team is, lol.  :P
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Steven

Quote from: GM TyTy on November 10, 2012, 06:29:56 PM

Step 1, get a really good coach. Chemenov and Flames are two interesting chars to hire, both have downsides. Get CoCO and you might get Redford

Step 2, try to get Shack lol

Step 3, stay consistent lol

I do like an easy start!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Steven on November 10, 2012, 06:49:21 PM
I do like an easy start!

Martins, Rivers, and Williams are your core. Keep the core and build around them. That was my plan but as you can tell the rest of the team didn't do much other than Truck who is a solid rebounder.

Jennifer

Poor Bone has had no luck with coaches. Miller and Bunt are BOTH douches.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jennifer

And Hawk... it's been 'not the time for this' the entire season. I'm not leaving it until post season to be like "But you're valued!" when the Magiko come knocking. -_-

Black Death

man , X is in not going to give up ... this might not end well got to talk him down
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

This X thing is going to get ugly.

GM Franchise

Country Sampson is a panty raider!

Black Death

franchise make a offer to the coach
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Done. Totally spaced that. Used to Mike Flips running in and making a reasonable offer, lol.  :P