News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

I think you miss you chance ... might have to settle
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

TOP FIVE DRAFT PICKS CAREER PROGRESSION:

Class of Season 6:

#1: Redford Shack
Puerto Rico Waves
Puerto Rico Waves
Boise Spuds
Boise Spuds

#2: Kamil Bennett
Seattle Toppers
Texas Stallions
Texas Stallions
Anchorage Glaciers

#3: Kadeon Apollo
Boston Bells
Seattle Toppers
Hollywood Stars
Hollywood Stars

#4 Cazluc Vraba
Wyoming Wolves
Released via expansion draft
Virginia Colonials
Virginia Colonials
Puerto Rico Waves

#5 James Cross
Texas Stallions
Seattle Toppers
Seattle Toppers
Boston Bells
Fired
Wyoming Wolves

* There is not a single player drafted in the class of season 6 who is still on their original team

Class of Season 7:

#1: Mason Griffin
Boise Spuds
Seattle Toppers
Wyoming Wolves

#2: Clint Danberry
Virginia Colonials
Virginia Colonials
Virginia Colonials

#3: DaKool Fox
Wyoming Wolves
Hollywood Stars
Pittsburgh Blades
Released via expansion draft
Mississippi Steamers
Hollywood Stars
Fired

#4: Hans Stimar
Texas Stallions
Texas Stallions
Puerto Rico Waves

#5: Freddie Bishop
Kentucky Hayseeds
Kentucky Hayseeds
Kentucky Hayseeds

Class of Season 8:

#1: DeShawn Drummond
Montana Bears
Montana Bears
- Will be traded

#2: Blair Smith
Roswell Aliens
Hollywood Stars
Boston Bells

#3: Corbin Dallas
Boston Bells
Boston Bells

#4: Blue Reed
Tampa Bay Dragons
Tampa Bay Dragons

#5: Matt Foster
Boise Spuds
Boston Bells

-- Just cause Ian asked about this kind of thing.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

drodge a bullet with fox and the freddy bishop one... really hurt damn you hondo  lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on November 11, 2012, 12:58:20 PM
I think you miss you chance ... might have to settle

I think you are right.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

I just wish I'd gone with my gut and taken Sean Rivers with my #4 pick.

Or traded Street + #4 for #1, like I got offered, then I could have drafted Bennett or Apollo (Shack would've held out on me) and never wound up with Brad Jones and Country.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Sean Rivers was a solid pick. Surprised I ended up with him.

Brad Jones and Country Sampson are walking disasters.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Blue Reed has turned out to be a great pickup for me.  I was concerned that he'd probably never be anything more than a 12-8 kind of guy but he's really picked it up. 

GM Franchise

You put together a solid team, Rebel. They've meshed together nicely.

Jennifer

Yeah, Rebel... Reed won our game for you. If I had a better centre then it'd have been something else, but unfortunately Simon 'late first round' Frame turned out to be nowhere near as good as I was hoping. I mean... okay late first round pick, not expecting an amazing player but ... he's worse than Country Sampson. I have a feeling that the weakness in my starting five may cost me in the playoffs.

GM Franchise

Wasn't Simon Frame the guy that walked into the door and got a concussion? lol

T-Bonizzle

Franchise is at it again....

Pro tip: Come in with a number. Don't ask a guy what he wants to be paid, because everyone wants to be over-paid.

GM Franchise

Yeah, I know. Should've done that but the way he came in made it seem like he was confused about what was going on, lol. But yeah, my bad.

Dorling

I liked reading the post about the top 5 draft guys.

Clint Danberry rules.

Jennifer

Yeah it was interesting to look up, Dorling. I'm going to try to grab a few things like that. I might try coaches yet, although that will be more difficult to trace, (anyone remember which season we introduced assistants? I think it was season 8 )

Added in James Cross originally having been drafted by Texas, too.

Quote from: GM Franchise on November 11, 2012, 01:28:10 PM
Wasn't Simon Frame the guy that walked into the door and got a concussion? lol

Yup!

He's, to be fair, not terrible. He gets boards and blocks. He's just, y'know, not that great for a guy who's supposed to have played professionally.

GM Franchise

Frame is more of a roleplayer type. He's solid but not spectacular.