News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Also read the General News thread. It will help a lot.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Steven

Sounds like a plan, going to check out some of those threads now.

Jennifer

I feel Stallions circa Nestgate (the end of season 7) are very worth reading. That basically DETONATED the team.

Aces are like, the example of what TO do. Kentucky seasons 6 and 7 were a great success story, too.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Don't forget about Virginia. Made the playoffs every season.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Honestly, read everything - it is what I did when I started.

Just forgetting one minor thing led to my current situation now. *shrug*

Jennifer

I always feel funny making team speeches... like it's the finale of some cheesy B sports movie.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Me too although mine usually end with players throwing chairs and vowing the beat up the opposition.  :D

J-Reb

Quote from: Jennifer on November 12, 2012, 01:36:42 PM
I always feel funny making team speeches... like it's the finale of some cheesy B sports movie.

"Rudy... Rudy... Rudy!"

Jennifer

Revenge of the Nerds - NERDS!

--

Also, jeez BD just call it posting bail! xD

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Bribe the cops like the real teams do, BD.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

removing or editing posts...as stated before will not be tolerated.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Further to this because playoff teams are now locking in. You will not be able to proceed further with any negoiations until round one is over to make it fair.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

J-Reb

No doubt Country has crapped everywhere in prison.  Hopefully he doesn't run in to the Closeness brother.