News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

Good trade for both the Hayseeds and Steamers.  Fernando turned out to be a really good player and Shakers needed a fresh start.

Black Death

no problem ian ...I took to long  not your fault

here the speech

First thing ... I want to thank you all for a great season . You have all done a great job this year.  You all have work hard ... You don't know how proud I am to be the GM of such a fine team .  I thank you all for your hard work and dedication in making this a great year

Bad news , Country not going to be available for this game.  It my fault , I want to say that I am sorry I fail , I should have taken better care of him this year ... I did not do my job as a gm as well as I should have . if I have done my job better He would not be in this situation.  But I can not change that at this moment .  Al I can say in the future I will be a better GM to you all .

I did not call you here to talk about my failings as a GM... Guys I can say right now with all my heart  we are the best team in this league with the best coaches. Dragons think they can win ,  They think they can beat us. They only have a few good players , they are not the team that we are ... we are going to show them what it is to be a championship team each one of us is going to show them what it is to play as a championship team. Hard work , team work , each man playing there hearts out when they step on that court.  Each man giving there all for the team. That what Steamers Basketball is all about . We know that Steamers basketball is real , because you ... all of you  have been winning games week after week after week . You proven it .

This week does not change that , we will show them , we will show the whole league ... everyone else in the league thinks we are going to lose.  I seen there predictions , They all chose us to lost by 2 points or 3 points . I say bull shit to that .  They don't know what I know, They don't see what I see  , Winners ... Champions ... I see you guys practice week after week.  I know that all of you are champions in your heart.  It time to show the world that heart of champions. I want you all to say it with me ... Champions  , that what we are and that what the world is going to see . We are the best ... we are champions.

Say it with me , Champions! ...Champions! ...CHAMPIONS!...

OK ...Coach  Poppdikos  and Coach Brown   

Let get us another win 

Starting Line Up

McCool -pg
Bell -sg
Johnson -sf
Fernando -pf
Beast - c

Bench

Massimo - SF
Paige -pg

Lock it in

CHAMPIONS !!!!!
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Hondo

Forgive the ignorance here, but could you explain that last post in my thread like I'm a five year old? Maybe it was me sitting up all night watching college basketball, but I don't quite get it. Not the mold part, I get that. The other, "Phase 2" part.

QuoteYes, trades I understand from FBL.com are going ahead, but after these trades are finalized, players willing to opt out of their contracts via the 'NFCC' ruling or teams using the 'NFCC' ruling to their releasing player advantage will happen, they are calling that stage 2...I have some mould on my under carriage...

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Strike

Quote from: JackHondo on November 14, 2012, 02:38:51 PM
Forgive the ignorance here, but could you explain that last post in my thread like I'm a five year old? Maybe it was me sitting up all night watching college basketball, but I don't quite get it. Not the mold part, I get that. The other, "Phase 2" part.

I think what it means is that trades will go through just fine, but after those trades go through, players/teams still have the option of:

a) Opting out of their current contract altogether using the NFCC
b) Teams have the option of releasing a player using the NFCC

Dorling

How many games in the next stage of the playoffs Ian?

GM Franchise

Good trade by the Steamers and Seeds. Like it a lot.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Can we scout coaches? I have an idea as to who I'd like to persue but I'd like to know more about them.

Either that or maybe I'll just do some interviews...

Domingo

I think that phase two thing has to do with regardless if a player is traded, if they are not happy with their current deal they can still opt out of that contract. Which means it is not a guarantee that they are going to stay with your team even if you traded them.

Steven

Might take Devine on as the Head Coach once I see how he reacts to the dedication thing. If everything seems fine I'll give it a shot.  :P

T-Bonizzle

Steven

I'll probably regret this in a month. lol.

GM Franchise

Devine is kind of a flake. If he bolts on you go for Coco Flames.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

conference and fbl finals are best of 3. You lock in for the series not individual matches. Please remember all deals must be in the future deals thread.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

J-Reb

I hope Devine feels like an arse after leaving me high and dry... and now the team he could have coached is in the conference finals.

T-Bonizzle

Okay Ian...how am I to actually go about finding out how Indiana has done without pissing off my PR lady?