News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Steven, as punishment for being the new guy you will be stuck in a room with Mike Flips for 24 hours with no TV, no radio, and no way out until the time is up.  :D
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Steven

24 hours of playing Monopoly? I'm in.

Domingo

James, you need to let that one go. Ted's lost it, and is more than likely senile.

GM Franchise

Yeah, it's clearly going nowhere.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

Congrats Dorling on winning the title. Much deserved.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Dorling

Still got the big one to go! Looking forward to seeing how we do against Seattle.

Then 'looking forward' to either some great team unity or a barrage of requests for improved contracts after a succesful year.

J-Reb

Quote from: Dorling on November 16, 2012, 07:32:22 AM
Still got the big one to go! Looking forward to seeing how we do against Seattle.

Then 'looking forward' to either some great team unity or a barrage of requests for improved contracts after a succesful year.

Tough series!  I knew as soon as I saw it went to three games that I at least had a chance.  Congrats Dorling... good luck in the finals!

Hondo

Oops, thought that wast the end. For some reason I thought that said Toppers and not Dragons. M'bad.

In my defense, I've not had my morning coffee yet.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

T-Bonizzle

Seattle won? WHAT?

Busting mai brackets!

T-Bonizzle

Well....the cloister bell has rung as Blair goes and says "STFU your offer 30 million bitch"

Justin

To retire jerseys, does that come out of this season's budget or next?

Dorling

Bit of a risky strategy there Ty, looks like you're basically saying to Chachenko 'I'm not going to use a loophole to bin you so you should be thankful.'

Dorling

Quote from: JustinP on November 16, 2012, 09:48:42 AM
To retire jerseys, does that come out of this season's budget or next?

If you do it this season it comes out of this seasons budget.

GM Franchise

Wow, didn't expect to see Seattle beat Wyoming.

Jennifer

I am gutted. I really thought this was going to be my year.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."