News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

Quote from: Jennifer on November 16, 2012, 10:01:07 AM
I am gutted. I really thought this was going to be my year.

Still, at least you can be happy that it wasn't Vraba's year.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on November 16, 2012, 10:01:07 AM
I am gutted. I really thought this was going to be my year.

I thought it was too especially with Griffin and Cross having the years they had.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

As much as I felt I could win, there was that little voice in the back of my head telling me I needed that miracle.

Hondo

Don't sell yourself short, Dom. You did a great job rebuilding that team. You deserve to be where you are.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Strike

Quote from: JackHondo on November 16, 2012, 03:04:28 PM
Don't sell yourself short, Dom. You did a great job rebuilding that team. You deserve to be where you are.

This.

GM Franchise

Quote from: JackHondo on November 16, 2012, 03:04:28 PM

This. You did a great job with the Toppers and this quick trip to the FBL Finals is a direct result of it.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

It a mixture of hard work and little luck ... but hey enjoy it
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Domingo

Oh, don't get me wrong, I know why the team is in the Finals and i'm happy about it. But I agree with James' comment about Cross and Griffin just being on fire, and I knew it was going to be a tough one that was going to go down to the wire.

Domingo

I have my speech all typed out. Just waiting for Ian. Sucks that I have to be at work though.

It's like they don't even care how important this is.

IT'S THE FINALS BABY!!!

GM Franchise

This Finals is going to be interesting, that's for sure.

Domingo

Here we go.

Good luck, Dorling.

Black Death

Honest Dom ... you have a  great year but I think dorling got you two out of three ... but you did great this year much respect

T-Bonizzle

I will slap you Franchise!!

Black Death