News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

500k... really ...sorry but I think that little low for player like him
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ty

Increase? What's wrong with that

Black Death

you just told a shut down defender one of the best in the league  that he only worth a new contract at 500k more

T-Bonizzle

Ian, how do we find out if our players are going to enact the Falls Clause to get more money and or leave the team? I mean do you want us to go through every player individually or will someone let us know which players are gonna do it to save some time?

Strike

Great finals by both teams and of course, as to avoid spoilers to the ones who haven't seen them yet, congrats to the guy who did win it. =D

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

First off thank you to all of you for another fantastic season of FBL. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Congratulations to Dorling who put together the team which took him all the way to the FBL Championship. I also think a top mention has to go to Domingo who assembled a team with so many problems that challenged all the way to the Finals. Well done lads.

Now...I know what everyone is thinking what happens next with the NFCC in play. All of your PR people will be called in by you when your ready. Trades made already and future dealed will now go into effect for Season 10.

Your first point of business is to tie up your off Season 9 PR. So basically if you want scouting reports etc., this is the time to get it future dealed. Priority number one. Once you have decided this, your PR person will advise which players have acted on the NFCC ruling and will not be part of the team for Season 10. You will then also be able to use the NFCC ruling in response to release any players you dont want. You dont have to speak to them about this. This will give us a compiled list of all the Free Agents for Season 10.

I will then lock the topics while I get a list together for everything. We need to try and get this done pretty sharpish.

Season 10 offseason will begin with the Season 10 draft as well at the same time you can begin speaking to FA's about signing for your ball club. A combination of the two.

For anyone looking to add coaches you have two options at this stage either wait it out till the FA list is finalized or do it alongside the first part of the off season ala the PR stuff. Anything you agree MUST BE FUTURE DEALED for Season 10.

I'd suggest getting the PR stuff and scouting you want first out the way. That's a one way conversation between you and the PR person so assume they will be there. Once your happy to be locked in we can move onto Stage 2 (NFCC bit).

Using future deals and lock in will be the key to moving this along fast. So it's on you guys to make this happen. Coaches and players will be in some cases on vacation so it's up to you to be wise in how you approach this...

Good luck and here we go again!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

Thanks for having us Ian. This game is awesome.  ;D

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

Quote from: Jennifer on November 17, 2012, 11:02:36 AM
Thanks for having us Ian. This game is awesome.  ;D

QFT

again great game and great job you have done this year...I bow my head to you

Hondo

It goes without saying, we're glad you have the patience to mod this game. Lord knows it takes a lot of your time up and parts of it are probably pretty mundane. So to steal a term from you Brits, Cheers mate.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Domingo

It was an interesting experience playing the game this season instead of sitting on the sidelines watching as a fan and wondering if the choices you would have made would have been better than the ones made by those running a team.

It's always easier to sit there and talk about what you would've done, but being in control is a whole different experience. Had fun this season and cannot wait until next.

GM Franchise

Great finals. Congrats to Dorling.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Ian, in terms of the NFCC, is it possible people will exercise it by saying "I would like more money, I am using the NFCC, such that you either give me more money, or I walk out?" - or is it literally only a case of people will either go or they will stay? (and hence it's in our best interests to offer improved deals before the NFCC goes through)

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

Yes, that's a good question.

Ty

BD, too bad there wasnt someone simpler who'd know who his agent was... someone like maybe the player :p

Black Death

honest , ty I been dealing with agents for long time ... Why would he change ... so I went with my first reaction ... but this time I did not do a stupid edit ... lol