News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

Tough loss for the game.  Blade was one of the best GM's... I'm sure there will be lurkers who step in and join the game.

GM Franchise

Losing Blade is HUGE. He turned Vegas into perennial championship contenders. Big blow to that team and to the FBL.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

That's a real shame. I hope Blade's doing all right, but good on him for stepping back in this way though.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Strike

Quote from: Jennifer on November 18, 2012, 05:19:38 PM
That's a real shame. I hope Blade's doing all right, but good on him for stepping back in this way though.

Same as Jen. Though that does add a level of intrigue to Vegas now with a new GM stepping in, given how good Blade has been to the Three of a Kind squad and such.

GM Franchise

The West just became wide open. Some of the Vegas players might react to the change in a bad way or some in a good way. Lots of scenarios there.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

man that tough to hear... He and I had a nice little verbal sparring going at the start of FBL... He was a great GM and great dude ... That some big shoes to fill right there . 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Hondo

Sucks about Blade. Won't be the same without him.

If I had to bet though, I'd say someone from within will be offered the Vegas job first, and any new person would take over for them.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Quote from: JackHondo on November 18, 2012, 06:18:07 PM
Sucks about Blade. Won't be the same without him.

If I had to bet though, I'd say someone from within will be offered the Vegas job first, and any new person would take over for them.

This is what I am thinking too. I think it'll be someone like Cory or Bone who is on the hot seat on their teams but has had past success.

Jon

I am still very interested in joining and would love the opportunity to take Blade's spot as GM.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

YES! DnK is in on this. Now we can argue about the FBL too.  :)

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on November 18, 2012, 06:53:49 PM
YES! DnK is in on this. Now we can argue about the FBL too.  :)

LOL, can't wait! :)

Ty

GM Franchise

Quote from: DnK on November 18, 2012, 07:00:06 PM
LOL, can't wait! :)

Skip Franchise vs. Stephen A. DnK, round five hundred. *ding*  :P

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on November 18, 2012, 07:04:56 PM
Skip Franchise vs. Stephen A. DnK, round five hundred. *ding*  :P

Haha.... that is so us.

GM Franchise

Quote from: DnK on November 18, 2012, 07:11:53 PM
Haha.... that is so us.

This is why I need the FBL Tebow character (if there ever is one) so we can argue about it on Inside the FBL, lol.