Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

HOLY CRAP! Robinson and Mays retire? That's a shocker if I ever saw one.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Shows how much Blade was beloved

Black Death

It fitting ... kind of sucks for DNK ,

Hey welcome to the FBL
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jon

Thanks everyone.

I know it'll probably we a rough beginning as I learn how to play and what not, but I look forward to the upcoming challenge.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: DnK on November 18, 2012, 09:17:39 PM
Thanks everyone.

I know it'll probably we a rough beginning as I learn how to play and what not, but I look forward to the upcoming challenge.

It's going to be tough for you anyway considering two of your three best players retired. Good luck with the team. You do have some guys to build around which is a plus.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Welcome to the fold, DnK. =)

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

As I said I am away on business tomorrow night and most of Tuesday. But your free agents are up. That can commence as well as the draft. Enjoy!!!

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Trumpers on November 17, 2012, 10:55:08 AM

Your first point of business is to tie up your off Season 9 PR. So basically if you want scouting reports etc., this is the time to get it future dealed. Priority number one. Once you have decided this, your PR person will advise which players have acted on the NFCC ruling and will not be part of the team for Season 10. You will then also be able to use the NFCC ruling in response to release any players you dont want. You dont have to speak to them about this. This will give us a compiled list of all the Free Agents for Season 10.

We still have a chance to release players right? I was under the impression we do that after we learn who's left on their own, but you've already posted a free agency so that worries me.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I did that because I am away...I doubt highly given the talent anyone wants your shitty players anyway Bone. Just future deal the NFCCs so people can pick them up for 10 million a season if needs be (franchise)

T-Bonizzle

I want to make sure I'm not locked into keeping players I don't want because I waited.

Ty

Is there a list of agents names?

Strike

Hey, just something really quick to point out - I remember from last season w/the Damore trade that I ended up getting a first rounder from Boise that was originally Puerto Rico's for S10. Wouldn't that be the #8 overall, in this case? Still listed as the Waves having that pick on the draft order.

Cory

Damn, shame to lose Blade but DnK will fill in nice. Whats gonna happen in Vegas lol

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE