News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

So if we "NFCC" someone, is that essentially letting them go of their contract?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Ty

Shacks in Vegas baby!!!

Seems kinda right?

GM Franchise

Vegas is a power again. HUGE pick up for them.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

For those of you who were offline...

When contacting an agent we have to address them by name from now on.

Domingo

I caught on to that, but the free agent list had Nigel as Drummond's agent and I remembered him telling you he was looking for a new agent, so I wasn't sure.

GM Franchise

Nov 18 22:17:35] Trumpers:Pete Sales, Sam Muller
[Nov 18 22:17:38] Trumpers:Nigel Falls
[Nov 18 22:17:41] Trumpers:Slick Punt
[Nov 18 22:17:45] Trumpers:Don Figs
[Nov 18 22:17:52] Trumpers:Tony Conte
Nov 18 22:18:00] Trumpers:Rob Goldsmith
Nov 18 22:20:20] Jennifer:Gary Scott
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

GM Franchise

Forgot him. Any other names we forgot? This is our reference for the free agency.

Ty

Brother Leo's

James Cross' mom

Dorling

A lot of stuff happened after I went to sleep last night!

Ian, you also archived the season 9 FBL stuff in The Ruins archives :)

FXBlade

Thanks for the kind words guys.

I wouldnt have backed away if I didnt have to.  Seeing the forced lock in was painful for me, and fortunately for the playoff game against Seattle, Ian caught me on a morning that I had computer access.

This has been a great experience and have been proud to be a part of it.  I had fun and it made me think about next moves and what I could do to improve each season.

Ian, Kudos for running this, it really was a great addition.

Really will miss the run ins with other GM's.  Winding BD up for fun, Raping the Franchise Toppers for Eddie Lights, Dorling and Hondo for an awesome feud with the Colonials and Seeds Respectively.

Oh, and good luck with the Aces DnK, hope you had as much fun as I did.

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!

GM Franchise

You will be missed, Blade.

T-Bonizzle

Geez guys he isn't dead. He's still here.

J-Reb

Anybody have a scouting report on Kolo Rolo?