News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

Trafford is shit and Mai plays for a Spanish team...

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ty

Who would you suggest for him?

Jennifer

It was me that suggested George... I really think that there's a point you have to figure things out on your own.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ty

Like, here's what his options look from my perspective:

His team is kinda looking like this right now

PG: Champ [C+]
SG: Rivers [C]
SF:  Malik George [c]
PF:  Peck = B-/C+, [possibly as low as C, more than likely C+/B- range]
C: Williams  [B-]

Bench:
PF/C: Truck [D]
PG: Tiny Scott [C-]
SF/SG [safe assume a D or lower]

Pretty balanced, weak on the lower part

if he takes your non-Abrax deal Jenn

SF:  George [c]
C: Class (C+)

Bench:
PG: Tiny Scott [C-]
SF/SG: Michael Free [C]

Huge improvement

If I offer him some things:

SF:  George [c]
C: Apollo [C+ (though he will be a B this year]

Bench:
PG/SG   Brandon Jordan [C]
SF: Brother Leo [D]

Apollo is a much better player than Class imo (as seen in his performance last season) and definitely better than Williams (stat line from their game last year, week one , Apollo had 17p, 19 rb, 11 blk, 3 stl and an assist to Williams 15 points, 18 rebounds, and only 1 block with nothing else. Im crazy to even be going after Williams imo) and yeah, I honestly feel this on is the better oe for him. For either deal. Either deal imo works out better for him

GM Franchise

Just got home. I got the name wrong. Yi Fi is who I am talking about, not Chui Mai. My bad. Yi Fi is a SG/SF.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on November 23, 2012, 02:06:02 AM
It was me that suggested George... I really think that there's a point you have to figure things out on your own.

I did too. Told him Tiny Scott would be a good PG option as well. Best available.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on November 23, 2012, 02:26:04 AM
Just got home. I got the name wrong. Yi Fi is who I am talking about, not Chui Mai. My bad. Yi Fi is a SG/SF.

D- is Yi Fi's grade eh?

Ty

Actually, I dunno why I'm even going after Williams so hard. I already offered Apollo who's a better player (style wise I feel Williams would fit better), I'm making big sacrifices to help Steven field the best possible team (Im pulling a BD in softness, my deal was waaaay to good), and yeah, I dunno, I must be going crazy I think

Yeah, I think Steven got a lot of good advice. Much, much more than I did at first (hmm people who gave me bad advice to get me to make bad trades lol. Though we do help each other good nowadays lol

GM Franchise

The worst deal you made by far (and mine too) was Rivers, Fox, and Street. It killed both our teams chemistry and partially led to my demise in Roswell. The team did not gel at all other than the big three.

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on November 23, 2012, 02:37:09 AM
The worst deal you made by far (and mine too) was Rivers, Fox, and Street. It killed both our teams chemistry and partially led to my demise in Roswell. The team did not gel at all other than the big three.

Killed us both

GM Franchise

You got that right. One mistake I'm not making again.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

TyTy you can't sign Andrews you already have 8 players...Franchise apparently has done a deal with you for Zack Fields as he was now over his limit with the Walls trade.

So...Geek Andrews signing is null and void and he enters the FA pool.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ty

Ian, I will have a deal signed within the day to bring it back to 8

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

It doesnt really work like that. I cant run a set of excel documents with all this going on...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ty

Okay, give me 1 hour to finalize the deal before you send him to FA. Pretend that the post isn't in the signed thread