News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Great...my team has disaster written all over it already. Hopefully the defense can pick up the slack.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: GM Franchise on November 23, 2012, 04:46:09 AM
Great...my team has disaster written all over it already. Hopefully the defense can pick up the slack.

Their GM has disaster written all over him lol. I mean who pays Hans Stimmar 11.5 million a season...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hondo

Echo Walls = FBL version of Hasheem Thabeet?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jennifer

QuoteApollo is a much better player than Class imo (as seen in his performance last season) and definitely better than Williams (stat line from their game last year, week one , Apollo had 17p, 19 rb, 11 blk, 3 stl and an assist to Williams 15 points, 18 rebounds, and only 1 block with nothing else. Im crazy to even be going after Williams imo) and yeah, I honestly feel this on is the better oe for him. For either deal. Either deal imo works out better for him

I was under the impression that Steven wasn't going to make trades anymore, tbh.

He seriously dodged a bullet with Walls though. Top three projected and wound up a D+!?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

J-Reb

Quote from: Jennifer on November 23, 2012, 11:11:54 AM
I was under the impression that Steven wasn't going to make trades anymore, tbh.

He seriously dodged a bullet with Walls though. Top three projected and wound up a D+!?

Just means he needs a little more time.  Still has potential to be a very solid player.

Jennifer

Even if you're banking on potential, a guy projected top three shouldn't be that poor.

-- I mean, the grade isn't the be all and end all, but it's usually a reasonable indication, bear in mind that I had trouble when I started a D+ level guy.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Hondo I think understands. Basically, sometimes there is a weak draft. Also its worth remembering that players who have attributes say blocking or rebounding and thats about it usually...have low grades ala Ronko.

Dorling

Could I get a list of who is left in the draft please?

I'm going to PM my preferred picks to Ian. He already has my training and will get my PR campaigns shortly. I'm in Scotland and have naff all internet so will be AWOL until Monday night and I don't want to hold the game up.

Jennifer

Rip McDoe SG/SF
Roy Ferndale SG
Chuckles Tree C
Eko Khoklov C
Wally Weasel PG/SG
Harry Allen PG

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Dorling on November 23, 2012, 12:01:17 PM
Could I get a list of who is left in the draft please?

I'm going to PM my preferred picks to Ian. He already has my training and will get my PR campaigns shortly. I'm in Scotland and have naff all internet so will be AWOL until Monday night and I don't want to hold the game up.

If you can send me:

preferred picks
captain
rotation or starters
team ball or focus on individuals
probable lineup
pr stuff

that will do mate. I know you said some of this already to me, but on one email would be great.

Jennifer

If we draft a guy we can't sign, do we still retain their rights until next season?

Dorling

Quote from: Trumpers on November 23, 2012, 12:03:50 PM
If you can send me:

preferred picks
captain
rotation or starters
team ball or focus on individuals
probable lineup
pr stuff

that will do mate. I know you said some of this already to me, but on one email would be great.

I just sent you my PR stuff - I'm literally leaving the house now and I won't be back on the internet for a while so I don't have time to type it again - sorry mate. I'll do my preferred picks and then I'm out of here. Wedding and all that.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jennifer on November 23, 2012, 12:06:32 PM
If we draft a guy we can't sign, do we still retain their rights until next season?

Nope leagues too big for that now.

Jennifer

Wolves are finished in that case.

Cory

gonna be a while to lock in, with all these bench warmers wanting starters money.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE