News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on November 23, 2012, 11:39:17 AM
Just means he needs a little more time.  Still has potential to be a very solid player.

I hope so. I mean, he'd better be blocking 15 shots a game and get about 30 rebounds for being that high of a pick, lol.

Quote from: Trumpers on November 23, 2012, 11:57:40 AM
Hondo I think understands. Basically, sometimes there is a weak draft. Also its worth remembering that players who have attributes say blocking or rebounding and thats about it usually...have low grades ala Ronko.

Great...looks like there's going to be a ton of blocks and steals but the points are going to be hard to come by. At least I got the best Ferndale in the draft. Randy being a C was a pleasant surprise. :D
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

I like my team. Nothing mind blowing, just pretty solid all the way through.

Though my PR guy hates me, apparently. :(

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

hopefully I can sign two guys quick and lock in

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Strike

Quote from: Jennifer on November 23, 2012, 03:09:51 PM
I like my team. Nothing mind blowing, just pretty solid all the way through.

Though my PR guy hates me, apparently. :(

Your bench looks solid, Jen as do the starters - although let's see how Mays factors in as a coach.

The D+'ses sorta wave me off a bit from Terry and Sven, but besides that, I'm happy with where the team is at, considering it could have been much, much worse.

GM Franchise

No worries, guys. Its obvious who has the worst team, lol.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Quote from: Chris Strike on November 23, 2012, 03:11:39 PM
Your bench looks solid, Jen as do the starters - although let's see how Mays factors in as a coach.

The D+'ses sorta wave me off a bit from Terry and Sven, but besides that, I'm happy with where the team is at, considering it could have been much, much worse.

Third rookie coach of my FBL career. One was diabolically bad, one was great. Let's see how this goes. xP.

So, doing the whole grade aggregation thing out of curiosity. Each grade = .5, so a D- is a 0.5 and an A+ is a 6. (then dividing by 8 as that is the number of players)

Hayseeds: 3.2
Aces: 3.2
Waves: 3.1
Toppers: 3
Wolves: 2.9
Blades: 2.6
Dragons: 2.4
Bells: 2.3
Glaciers: 2
Spuds: 1.8

Some random things about this all:

Hayseeds and Aces have the same grade... I'd say the Hayseeds have a better team all the way through, given their worst grade is a C-. Aces though, to be fair, do have two of the highest grade players in the league. (possibly THE highest grade players. Depends largely on Colonials, who I can see improving)

Waves seriously grew as a force by comparison to last year, as did the Toppers, adding good players and seeing improvements too.

Spuds aren't terrible tbh, they just lack any standout stars. There have certainly been worse teams in the FBL.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

San Quentin Showerpals?
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

The ones that spring to mind are actually Franchise's Aliens, S7's Toppers and S7's Stars...

GM Franchise

Those teams were pretty bad, lol.

T-Bonizzle

2.3...my lowest aggregate since Season 6. Gotta do some work in the East. As long as Texas finishes last I'll be good...

T-Bonizzle

Oh wait...you did it differently. I did my aggregates in years past on a 4.0 scale. I wonder how that changed things...

Cory

hmmmm....anyone been keeping track of what free agents are left?

GM Franchise

I think my team will play good but wont win much.

T-Bonizzle

What do you need Cory, I'll give you a list of still available players.

Cory

Still trying to fill one last roster spot.

I think im gonna try and go after an un-drafted player first, but would like to know what im dealing with. PG or SG is what im looking for.