News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

Yep, big thanks to Ian.  Here's to another great season!

Jon

Ian does a great job and I'm happy to finally be apart of this. Looking forward to Season 10. Good luck all.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Season 10 Predictions:

Eastern Conference Playoff Teams - Waves, Seeds, Colonials, and fourth is a toss up between Steamers, Dragons, and Blades
Western Conference Playoff Teams - Aces, Wolves, Toppers, and Stars

FBL Finals - Seeds vs. Toppers
Season 10 Champion - Seeds

All FBL Team -
PG: James Cross, JJ Rogers; SG - David Kradle, Damore Richards; SF - Rich Deane, Scott Fletcher; PF - Deshawn Drummond, Kamil Bennett; C - Ty Williams, Redford Shack

Season 10 MVP - Redford Shack
Rookie of the Year - Cedric Malone
Defensive Player of the Year - Echo Walls
Sixth Man of the Year - Bamba Smalls
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Updated:

Hayseeds: 3.2
Aces: 3.2
Virginia: 3.2
Waves: 3.1
Toppers: 3
Wolves: 2.9
Stallions: 2.8
Steamers: 2.8
Blades: 2.6
Dragons: 2.4
Bears: 2.3
Bells: 2.3
Stars 2.2
Glaciers: 2
Spuds: 1.8

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Strike

All those C's, XD.

Nonetheless, excited for S10...we've had a lot of madness happen, let's see how it all unfolds.

GM Franchise

Geez, I have the only team that didn't crack 2.0. This is not good.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Quote from: GM Franchise on November 23, 2012, 05:38:19 PM
Season 10 Predictions:

Eastern Conference Playoff Teams - Waves, Seeds, Colonials, and fourth is a toss up between Steamers, Dragons, and Blades
Western Conference Playoff Teams - Aces, Wolves, Toppers, and Stars

FBL Finals - Seeds vs. Toppers
Season 10 Champion - Seeds

All FBL Team -
PG: James Cross, JJ Rogers; SG - David Kradle, Damore Richards; SF - Rich Deane, Scott Fletcher; PF - Deshawn Drummond, Kamil Bennett; C - Ty Williams, Redford Shack

Season 10 MVP - Redford Shack
Defensive Player of the Year - Echo Walls
Sixth Man of the Year - Bamba Smalls

James Cross over Ricky Hallmark and Ty Williams over Clint Danberry?! You're in dreamland Franchy! Front court of 2 A's and an A- over in Virginia - the exact reason I won last year! Hallmark is the best pure PG in the league bar none and Danberry outperformed Shack all last year. I'm backing my front 3 to do serious damage again. Delighted with the way off season has worked out for me.

Strike

Season 10 Predictions:

Eastern Conference Playoff Teams - Colonials, Hayseeds, Waves, Dragons
Western Conference Playoff Teams - Aces, Toppers, Wolves, toss-up between Stars, Glaciers and Bears.

FBL Finals - Colonials vs. Toppers (REEEEEEEMMMMAAAATTTCCCCHHHHH)
Season 10 Champion - Colonials

All FBL Team - PG: Ricky Hallmark, Leighton Lee; SG: Damore Richards, David Kradle; SF: Scott Fletcher, Bolak Huir (gotta back one of my fellas here); PF: Kamil Bennett, Shakers Lee; C: Clint Danberry, Redford Shack

Season 10 MVP - Kamil Bennett & Redford Shack end up sharing co-MVP honors and then try to settle it over fisticuffs at the end of the year awards ceremony (seriously)
Defensive Player of the Year - Bolak Huir
Sixth Man of the Year - Lucic Chachenko

Black Death

well for a while things look bad ... I did better in the off-season than I thought i would end up doing  ... going to  be one hell of a season.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Domingo

Quote from: Dorling on November 23, 2012, 07:11:02 PM
James Cross over Ricky Hallmark and Ty Williams over Clint Danberry?! You're in dreamland Franchy! Front court of 2 A's and an A- over in Virginia - the exact reason I won last year! Hallmark is the best pure PG in the league bar none and Danberry outperformed Shack all last year. I'm backing my front 3 to do serious damage again. Delighted with the way off season has worked out for me.

I'm looking forward to an Allstar game.

GM Franchise

All Star game is going to be great.

GM Franchise

Good luck to everyone in season 10.  :)

Strike

Ty

Someone tell me where i went wrong, I had a powerhouse team on paper that got much worse