News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

if you had , I would think Devine would have walked out ... he already annoyed with you
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ty

What issue?

Smart trades in the end by the way, nobody was expecting Ty to be THAT improved lol

Black Death

Drafting a center when you don't need one

GM Franchise

Yeah Devine would've walked out.

Ty, your bench is the issue. Ex. Roswell last season bad or close to it.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

Ty , honest look like you did not have a plan ... just going with the flow

Ty

I had a plan, Steven didn't do his part lol

In hindsight, Steven did good

GM Franchise

Lol in other words Steven was smart and didn't go for your plan and did his own thing, right? :P
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

I think he made  some good out a bad move ... got a little lucky in the end

Ty

Drafting wall, great move. Trading him for peck, meh. Jenn had great offer especially in hindsight.

I must've set a record though. Between November 18-23, I recieved 150 pm and sent roughly 180

GM Franchise

I'm hoping Wall is worth it. Jenn had a great offer for Williams and honestly I was surprised he didn't take it but went the conservative route.

That does sound like a record Ty, lol.

Black Death

drafting wall  bad move ... he could have traded out of that  spot and made move down  in the draft , pick up a good player or two ...  or just drafted peck at that spot.   it was a blunder at the time that he salvage at least .

GM Franchise

He did end up with a decent team overall.

Black Death

yes he did ... he made lemonade out of lemons

GM Franchise

As usual I ended up with the lemon and not the lemonade, lol.

Steven

Yeah, I'm surprised things went decent for me after that screw up. Well, I can't get ahead myself here. God knows how Devine will react.