News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Yeah Devine has a history of walking out on teams. Other than that and Ty's reaction to what happened I think you're good to go.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

What did inside the fbl say on roswell and Boise

GM Franchise

I forget Roswell but they did like my coaching hires. They said Hans got paid too much, that GM Franchise has some sort of fascination with bringing Massimo to all of his teams, that Cage Daniels isn't the answer, and to not expect much points from Echo Walls. Said to expect a long season.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Steven

For Roswell it was discussing the draft errors and what I could've done. They like my coaching hires as well and that to expect a better season from last season but don't expect to accomplish much this season.

GM Franchise

In other words Steven and I are in the same boat but that was kind of expected.

Jennifer

Quote from: GM Franchise on November 25, 2012, 07:01:44 PM
I'm hoping Wall is worth it. Jenn had a great offer for Williams and honestly I was surprised he didn't take it but went the conservative route.

That does sound like a record Ty, lol.

It paid off for him, undoubtedly. Bench would've been slightly better but there's no substitute for having a star player.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on November 25, 2012, 07:40:23 PM
It paid off for him, undoubtedly. Bench would've been slightly better but there's no substitute for having a star player.

Agreed. A few teams don't have a star player. Closest thing I've got is Hans and maybe Walls if he catches on. I dunno. Some teams have two or three star players, lol.

Ty

What did it say about my coaches. Who else is expected to miss playoffs

Jennifer

Well I tell a lie - the substitute is having a solid team all the way through, but that'd have been a tough ask and having actually great players is irreplaceable.

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on November 25, 2012, 07:43:07 PM

Well they said it was liable to be a bit of a scuffle for fourth, said a few teams (including you) were likely to be in the running for it.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on November 25, 2012, 07:43:07 PM

They said the east will be a dog fight for the fourth playoff spot and same out west.

Ty

Ah, did they say that your team was the only odd one out?

GM Franchise

Sounds like just my team and maybe Roswell.

Strike

Quote from: JustinP on November 25, 2012, 05:07:44 PM
I can't help but screw up a great team somehow.

I will take all your Brazilians off your hands if you so wish, Justin. =D

GM Franchise

Lol and then you can trade me Mike Hunt after that.

Strike

Quote from: GM Franchise on November 25, 2012, 08:09:05 PM
Lol and then you can trade me Mike Hunt after that.

His lid won't be blown off like Kamil's was for getting players to help the team. So nope. Not happening. No siree. Nein.