News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

If you've got one great scorer and one really good scorer, it should be.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Right now my scoring will come from Hans, Peters, and Massimo most likely.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Hey jon dink, your coach asked you question bout hookers and vodka lol

Jon

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on November 26, 2012, 06:47:40 PM
Hey jon dink, your coach asked you question bout hookers and vodka lol

Figured it was one of those rhetorical questions.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ty

Did it seem like a rhetorical question to you young man? (thats a rhetorical question right? I always sucked at thouse)

Jon

Is the Pope Catholic?

That's a rhetorical question.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ty

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on November 26, 2012, 07:12:23 PM
Figured it was one of those rhetorical questions.

Your coach kills hookers and drinks the blood of the innocent. Just saying.

Jennifer

I just realised I'm on my fourth coach.

Fifth if you count assistants.

...Aw man.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

jagilki

Least your still on your first team.

GM Franchise

Quote from: jagilki on November 26, 2012, 07:47:01 PM
Least your still on your first team.

I'm on my third team already...yeah, not surprising.

jagilki

Quote from: Trumpers on November 26, 2012, 10:43:12 PM

I will rub bengay into their crotches and it will help.

Dr. John Tees?

GM Franchise

Cue Puerto Rico implosion in three...two...one...

T-Bonizzle

Goodnight Lonestar state. And just like that Boston doesn't finish last...