News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

I agree. It looked easy on paper but now is backfiring.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

james ...you over think it ... you had a decent team ... granted you were not going to win championships , but your goal should be getting your rep right ...putting together  team that going to be less drama free and plays hard...

I really don't understand last night
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Domingo

The thing is, GM's like Dorling, Hondo, and Blade are able to negotiate their players contracts down because they have a good rapport with their players and agents recognize that. Jon (DnK) hasn't earned any brownie points with the agents and asking them to cut a players wages may not end well. Regardless of how enticing it is to play with Lights and Shack, no one wants to take a pay cut.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on November 27, 2012, 05:08:34 PM
james ...you over think it ... you had a decent team ... granted you were not going to win championships , but your goal should be getting your rep right ...putting together  team that going to be less drama free and plays hard...

I really don't understand last night

I overthought one thing and it spiraled out of control. However I do think what I have could be a lot worse. I do have every position covered, got some decent defensive players, and some guys that I think will exceed expectations. That's the positive. The negative is no big stars, coaches already bolting out the door, and bad moves by me. However I do think this can work out. I really do. The key is keeping McGwire, O'Neal, Morgan, Walls, and Ferndale as a unit. That is the plan now. Plan A is out out the window after last night. Now it's just make it to the end of the season and build on what I've got.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

I think you got a bit overexcited by Spain, in honesty.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

Should have locked in when I told you too.

No one is gonna take a paycut after the cap was increased this season.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on November 27, 2012, 05:19:26 PM
I think you got a bit overexcited by Spain, in honesty.

Yeah, I did. At least I got an actor who is starring in a film trilogy out of it.  :D

Black Death

well ... this turn into a strange year

GM Franchise

Season 10 Predictions:

Eastern Conference Playoff Teams - Colonials, Waves, Hayseeds, Dragons
Western Conference Playoff Teams - Toppers, Wolves, Aces, Bears

FBL Finals - Seeds/Toppers
Season 10 Champion - Seeds

Season 10 MVP - Kamil Bennett
Rookie of the Year - Reed
Defensive Player of the Year - JD Morgan, Randy Ferndale, or Echo Walls. Gotta stick with my boys.
Sixth Man of the Year - David Kradle  :D

Jon

I'm still feeling my way on how to do things. Anyone who expected me to jump right in without any issues occuring is crazy. With all things said and done, I should still be a very tough team to beat at season's end. Just got to figure a way to get Lights his money.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Black Death

Has the schedule been Ian approved yet

Domingo

GM Franchise

Yeah he posted it and it is approved to my knowledge.

Black Death

I missed it ... where it posted

Ty

Spanish commisionaire James?