News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Quote from: GM Franchise on November 27, 2012, 07:33:16 PM
I had him as my coach with the Seattle Gangbangers back in season six.

Dedicate the remainder of your PR money into getting him quality hookers and vodka.

It's worth a shot at this point.

GM Franchise

I can do this. I know I can. I can make this team into something...

*goes to buy hookers, vodka, and get more business cards from James Cross*
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

The other one's in jail last I hea.... oh wait, this is franchise we're talking about, why not a Coach who's in jail?

GM Franchise

I did once have a coach who posted pictures of the assistant coach's naked sister on the walls of the team's locker room...yeah, jailed coaches are perfect for me. lol

Dorling

Man, Chase McCrackin was harsh on me during Inside FBL!

'I think Virginia have done a bad job.' 'I don't know why they signed Wally Weasel.'

I'll tell you why Chase, it's because I spent all of my PR money WINNING THE FBL, so I had no money to scout AND had to draft last. Replace a D- guard with a D- guard, replace a C- guard (that has mental problems) with a C- guard (that doesn't) and replace a PF/C that doesn't want to play with one that does. Don't think I did that badly at all...I've gone from having 6 usable players (that won the FBL) to 8.

Jennifer

I'm just waiting for the eventual Fletcher/Danberry showdown.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Dorling

Quote from: Jennifer on November 27, 2012, 08:19:00 PM
I'm just waiting for the eventual Fletcher/Danberry showdown.

Won't be an issue. It would have been if I hadn't won it last year. If I hadn't won it, Fletcher would have left Virginia by now. I gambled everything based on winning the league. He took a massive pay cut and was not offered captaincy because he wanted to win the FBL, and his contract was based on a promise that I would get him a ring.

Jennifer

I know that, I was more referring to the fact there were a number of stories in the year where the whole 'captain Scotty' thing was played up, even when you were leading the East. I can't see seeds being sown and not followed up on.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on November 27, 2012, 08:22:35 PM
I know that, I was more referring to the fact there were a number of stories in the year where the whole 'captain Scotty' thing was played up, even when you were leading the East. I can't see seeds being sown and not followed up on.

It's going to be interesting to see how the Colonials as a team respond when it happens down the line.

Dorling

Quote from: Jennifer on November 27, 2012, 08:22:35 PM

We'll see I guess, but Scotty told me what he wanted and I delivered. He's never once said that he wants the captaincy personally or via his agent. If we keep winning and my front 3 keep playing as well as they are I can't see a problem occurring. Ian is likely to come up with new material to challenge us this season I think.

Jennifer

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on November 27, 2012, 08:31:03 PM
Vick's Kids Club.  :(

I can see this is becoming a storyline now.

Domingo

Bael Sandusky has a nice ring to it.