News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

I think Wyoming is going to turn into a scandal. I can feel it...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

Your Franchise Sense is tingling?

Domingo

GM Franchise

Quote from: jagilki on November 27, 2012, 09:06:11 PM
Your Franchise Sense is tingling?

Oh yeah. I can smell scandals a mile away. I've had enough of them so I would know.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

oh pete sales walked out on me .... boo hoo

I am in a different spot now than before ... poor chin ... he got some bad advice
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

Devine is nuts.

No way in hell am I trading them Cross. (They have Champ Martin... why do they need Cross) Two C+ guys who both play positions the Aliens need apparently isn't enough? Take a hike.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

Jennifer

I know Williams has high market value, but I don't know wtf he is expecting to get. Just because I have better players (that's not a knock on Anchorage or Tampa, it's just true that I have a B guy and a B+ guy) doesn't make my deal worse. I'm already offering more than I otherwise would cause of having both Cross and Griffin. Aliens don't need Vraba and don't need Paul.

I am actually really irritated by that. Devine's ignoring logic and asking for a bigger pot. Me offering Breaker IS the bigger pot. -_-

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

J-Reb

Quote from: Jennifer on November 28, 2012, 09:19:43 AM
I know Williams has high market value, but I don't know wtf he is expecting to get. Just because I have better players (that's not a knock on Anchorage or Tampa, it's just true that I have a B guy and a B+ guy) doesn't make my deal worse. I'm already offering more than I otherwise would cause of having both Cross and Griffin. Aliens don't need Vraba and don't need Paul.

I am actually really irritated by that. Devine's ignoring logic and asking for a bigger pot. Me offering Breaker IS the bigger pot. -_-

It's often a roll of the dice when you're dealing with coaches/owners, IMO.  There is a human element that sets the FBL apart from simulators, etc...  sometimes coaches value players differently.

Jennifer

I guess. I'm just kind've baffled. I don't get why Devine is so fixated on SGs and PGs when that's the one part of the Aliens line up that is secure.

The last two guys I'd want to ship/displace would be Rivers and Martin.

Domingo

Quote from: Jennifer on November 28, 2012, 09:19:43 AM

You don't really need Williams though, either. How is his greed, as a fictional character, any different than yours?

J-Reb

Quote from: Jennifer on November 28, 2012, 09:26:36 AM
I guess. I'm just kind've baffled. I don't get why Devine is so fixated on SGs and PGs when that's the one part of the Aliens line up that is secure.

The last two guys I'd want to ship/displace would be Rivers and Martin.

It's a game - don't take it so seriously.  :)

Steven

Personally I would like a team that isn't all C players.  :P

Domingo

Honestly, the only team that I see that would actually NEED Williams is Anchorage after they lost Kamil and their shot at Shack.