News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

Well.

I sure am glad I'm not in the East, looking at Virginia and Kentucky.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

I'm watching you, Strike.  ;)

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Strike

Quote from: Jennifer on November 28, 2012, 11:41:01 AM
I'm watching you, Strike.  ;)

Just make sure to at least give me some privacy when I go to the bathroom, yes? =)

J-Reb

Ill throw my second rounder in as well.

Hondo

Quote from: Chris Strike on November 28, 2012, 11:43:29 AM
Just make sure to at least give me some privacy when I go to the bathroom, yes? =)

Jerry Closeness can make no such promise.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Strike

Quote from: JackHondo on November 28, 2012, 11:46:12 AM

Jerry Closeness can make no such promise.

But she is not Jerry Closeness...IS SHE, HONDO?!?!

Jennifer

Steven can say one thing at least - by not shipping Williams immediately he something like doubled his value when he came back that grade. xD

Strike

Also, Ian, I thought for contract buyouts that those were subtracted from the salary cap, not the PR portion?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

No its PR because of the fact many are done over more than one season. Plus it encourages people not to sign people to ridiculous contracts
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Strike

Quote from: Trumpers on November 28, 2012, 12:03:07 PM
No its PR because of the fact many are done over more than one season. Plus it encourages people not to sign people to ridiculous contracts

Ah, so that's the reason. Alright then, good to know.

GM Franchise

Uh oh. I only have one coach...ok, gotta handle that now.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: GM Franchise on November 28, 2012, 12:05:24 PM

Ummm yeah that happened like 48 hours ago
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

Quote from: GM Franchise on November 28, 2012, 12:05:24 PM

Seriously?  Have not paid attention at all to what is going on with your team?

GM Franchise

I thought he was wanting to leave but hadn't left yet.