News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Someone actually traded for Geek Andrews? lol
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

They needed the cap room for Lights.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on November 28, 2012, 02:54:00 PM
Someone actually traded for Geek Andrews? lol

lol I know eh?

I guess Lights is more valuable though
Quote from: Jennifer on November 28, 2012, 02:54:32 PM
They needed the cap room for Lights.

Might just have been a great trade in that regard...

GM Franchise

True but still think he should have waited on a better deal.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Honestly, I didn't think anyone would want Finch. I'm actually happy to have a problem free back-up in Andrews. Plus, I'll get to keep Lights. I had to deal Finch no matter what though, I couldn't risk him being mad about trying to lower his contract by 500k.

Either way... the trade relieved some stress I had about the whole ordeal.

This game might take a few years off my life, haha. And I have a feeling the stress of this game just started.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ty

Quote from: Jon on November 28, 2012, 03:10:58 PM
Honestly, I didn't think anyone would want Finch. I'm actually happy to have a problem free back-up in Andrews. Plus, I'll get to keep Lights. I had to deal Finch no matter what though, I couldn't risk him being mad about trying to lower his contract by 500k.

This game might take a few years off my life, haha. And I have a feeling the stress of this game just started.

Yep lol

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on November 28, 2012, 03:10:58 PM

I had Cage Daniels with a contract you could've dumped after this season to save cap space. Also you don't know about Geek yet. He's only a rookie and the only we know about him is that he is his own agent. You got swindled by Ty.

J-Reb

I don't know if I would use the word swindled.  Geek is hardly a candidate to disrupt chemistry.  If anything, I'm assuming he'll draw a few fans and boost morale.

Hondo

I wouldn't go so far as to say swindled or anything. Cage has been around a while and doesn't have nearly as much upside as Geek. He may be a better player right now, but in the long run it could pay more dividends.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on November 28, 2012, 03:30:11 PM
I had Cage Daniels with a contract you could've dumped after this season to save cap space. Also you don't know about Geek yet. He's only a rookie and the only we know about him is that he is his own agent. You got swindled by Ty.

Cage Daniels has a 2.5 million salary... why would I trade a D+ PF/C worth 2 million for a D PF/C worth 2.5 when I need to lower the salary?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Hondo

That, and Cage has had some character issues in the past.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on November 28, 2012, 03:33:19 PM
I don't know if I would use the word swindled.  Geek is hardly a candidate to disrupt chemistry.  If anything, I'm assuming he'll draw a few fans and boost morale.

Yeah but at the same time he's a major step down from Tuck Finch. Remember the nerds thing last year with Moses Franks and the Ballers? That might come up again and cause a disruption if an opposing player is anti-nerd like they were.

GM Franchise

Quote from: JackHondo on November 28, 2012, 03:34:25 PM
I wouldn't go so far as to say swindled or anything. Cage has been around a while and doesn't have nearly as much upside as Geek. He may be a better player right now, but in the long run it could pay more dividends.

Geek will be the next Moses Franks.

Jennifer

Let's not get too excited here.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

I'm going to be very interested to see what Steven does as far as the Williams deal goes. That is the big storyline going on right now.