News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

Quote from: GM Franchise on November 28, 2012, 03:30:11 PM
I had Cage Daniels with a contract you could've dumped after this season to save cap space. Also you don't know about Geek yet. He's only a rookie and the only we know about him is that he is his own agent. You got swindled by Ty.

You might have missed the point Franchy, I believe the salary needed to be lowered right now, or Lights wouldn't be playing for Vegas this season, so the deal for Cage wouldn't have been beneficial at all.

Domingo

Quote from: Dorling on November 28, 2012, 03:50:57 PM
You might have missed the point Franchy, I believe the salary needed to be lowered right now, or Lights wouldn't be playing for Vegas this season, so the deal for Cage wouldn't have been beneficial at all.

This. Plus Finch has injury concerns if I'm not mistaken.

T-Bonizzle

Oh man. This Williams thing is gonna suck for the three teams who don't land em. I wonder how all those players will feel about being expendable?

J-Reb

Quote from: T-Wishbone on November 28, 2012, 04:00:27 PM
Oh man. This Williams thing is gonna suck for the three teams who don't land em. I wonder how all those players will feel about being expendable?

They shouldn't have any idea, technically.

Jon

Quote from: domingo on November 28, 2012, 03:54:11 PM
This. Plus Finch has injury concerns if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, he did.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Jon

Exactly, that is what I was saying.

Domingo

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on November 28, 2012, 04:01:43 PM

Ty Williams shouldn't have technically known he was being shopped, as it was a convo between Steven and Devine. Things have a way of coming out, especially when you talk to a coach or make mention of it in your office. Once it's posted in th trade discussion thread, it's out there I think.

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on November 28, 2012, 04:01:43 PM

I want you to think about the Williams for a moment and why he demanded a trade in the first place.

DAMMIT DOM! NINAJA'ING ME!

Jon

Oh really, the trade discussion thread is open to everyone's ears... I thought it's like an easier way to communicate with managers rather then PMing.

T-Bonizzle

Everything we do in this game, whether it be through PMs or in-threads, is fair game to Ian. Just look, Steven never mentioned once in the Roswell thread he wanted to trade Williams. Williams found-out through the grapevine.

Jon

Quote from: T-Wishbone on November 28, 2012, 04:10:11 PM
Everything we do in this game, whether it be through PMs or in-threads, is fair game to Ian. Just look, Steven never mentioned once in the Roswell thread he wanted to trade Williams. Williams found-out through the grapevine.

Good to know.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on November 28, 2012, 04:02:32 PM
Yes, he did.

Ah, gotcha.

True.

Quote from: T-Wishbone on November 28, 2012, 04:00:27 PM

This is true. Implosion city coming up this season. I have a feeling there's going to be a ton of dysfunctional teams out there.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Steven

Time to see the damage that I caused. Oh god, this will be bad.

T-Bonizzle

Now everyone lock in! Sweepstakes are over!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Steven on November 28, 2012, 07:50:12 PM
Time to see the damage that I caused. Oh god, this will be bad.

Look at all the chaos you're going to cause with this move. I like it. 8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible