News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Why do all the people think I smell

Jon

Oh man... gonna be trouble in Tampa Bay and even more trouble in Texas. Should be interesting.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

J-Reb

Quote from: Jon on November 29, 2012, 08:53:40 AM
Oh man... gonna be trouble in Tampa Bay and even more trouble in Texas. Should be interesting.

Just going to try and put my head down and press forward.  My coaches and captain asked for scorers - and I tried twice with Ty and then Kradle.  Both would have been massive improvements on my team.  Just going to have to deal with the fallout and hope I can convince some of them to stick around.

Eventually I'm going to learn to just shut-up.

Jon

No Massimonium in Boise this season.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

So does our trade push through for week 2? Like it doesnt make sence....call it a "deadline deal".....it happens all the time in the real. Its not like the trade deadline has passed, teams that didn't rush to lock in can still make moves.

I thought all along that we'd have our team pre-trade for week 1 (considering that I locked THAT team in for week 1) and for week 2 we'd have the players from the trade.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Strike

Deadline for trades has always been week 1 and players would always be with the team come week 1 of play prior to the first games of the season. Once you lock in, that basically means you're ready for that week altogether, no trades, no nothing.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Strike on November 29, 2012, 12:02:52 PM
Deadline for trades has always been week 1 and players would always be with the team come week 1 of play prior to the first games of the season. Once you lock in, that basically means you're ready for that week altogether, no trades, no nothing.

That is my understanding of it as well.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Wait... so you can't trade again until end of the season?

If that's so... wow... Tampa Bay and Texas are in bigger trouble than I originally thought.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on November 29, 2012, 12:09:44 PM
Wait... so you can't trade again until end of the season?

If that's so... wow... Tampa Bay and Texas are in bigger trouble than I originally thought.

Oh yeah. It's not looking good for either of those teams.

J-Reb

Thanks for your support, guys.  :)

Cory

I donno man...sounds kinda bullshit to me. Tampa wasn't locked in and neither was more than half the league, and I already said I predominately locked in early cause I thought Judge was taking the boards offline ASAP and THEN the update was posted. Its not like every team was locked in and complete and we did this last second....were still a little aways from everyone being ready for week 1 (Bears)

but whatever, not my game or place to say, I just play it. rules are rules

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on November 29, 2012, 12:41:49 PM

Lol trust me, I feel your pain.

Domingo

I think it has more to do with YOU already being locked in. Your team is ready for week 1, and furthermore the season once you lock it in.

Black Death

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on November 29, 2012, 12:41:49 PM

Your pain ... is my team gain .    lol   
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"