News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Woah woah woah...

A) Its not bullshit we have played by these rules for the entire time FBL has been running and I have made it clear on more than one occasion it would stay like this since the entire league's stat lines are based around a team not trading every five minutes. Its a long and boring task on occassion putting all the stats together and I have stated on more than one occasion why I dont allow trades after the season starts and you locked in.

B) You have been a part of this game since the inception and know this

C) I never forced or told any of you to lock in. That was your choice. I havent pushed anyone on these forums to do that at all. I take great offence to you pulling the 'Judge forums change' card. If you didnt want to lock in before a forum change you didnt have to.

D) Duckman clearly posted on the 26th about Judge's issues/revised time table in a thread you posted in. Your last post was on November 27th so you werent using Judge's lock in thing AT ALL, your just pissed that your not getting your way.

Not in the slightest impressed with your posts on the issue at all. Its in bad taste and shows to be a bad sport. I realize you claim this real competitive edge about EVERYTHING you do on these forums, but if you are going to be like this then simply...dont play.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

Jon you gotta set your line-up, minutes strategy, and ball strategy.

Jon

Quote from: T-Wishbone on November 29, 2012, 05:57:37 PM
Jon you gotta set your line-up, minutes strategy, and ball strategy.

I know. It's coming.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Jon

Bogolov sweepstakes! Who wins? Boise or Roswell? Or nobody?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

jagilki

Mike Flips or Jerry Closeness.

Somebody sign Jerry Closeness.....

Cory

Quote from: Trumpers on November 29, 2012, 05:25:26 PM
Woah woah woah...

A) Its not bullshit we have played by these rules for the entire time FBL has been running and I have made it clear on more than one occasion it would stay like this since the entire league's stat lines are based around a team not trading every five minutes. Its a long and boring task on occassion putting all the stats together and I have stated on more than one occasion why I dont allow trades after the season starts and you locked in.

B) You have been a part of this game since the inception and know this

C) I never forced or told any of you to lock in. That was your choice. I havent pushed anyone on these forums to do that at all. I take great offence to you pulling the 'Judge forums change' card. If you didnt want to lock in before a forum change you didnt have to.

D) Duckman clearly posted on the 26th about Judge's issues/revised time table in a thread you posted in. Your last post was on November 27th so you werent using Judge's lock in thing AT ALL, your just pissed that your not getting your way.

Not in the slightest impressed with your posts on the issue at all. Its in bad taste and shows to be a bad sport. I realize you claim this real competitive edge about EVERYTHING you do on these forums, but if you are going to be like this then simply...dont play.

Dont want to argue or touch much on this cause I just wanted an answer, but I feel should defend myself. Competitiveness has nothing to do with it.....

To A) & B) point.....   my teams in the shitter so its no real skin off my back...it was legit my claim to make a case to "give me a break.....barley anyone else has locked in yet" approach. I understand the sim and I dont want to make your life more difficult for a free game.....hence why I said in my post its just a game.....I dont really like how your quick to find offense in my post....been a loyal player since it started, would like to think I have a bit of a rep to be a calm, casual player, and not that of a hot-head or anything man.

C) I didnt see the Judge thing till after....70% of the time I check in on the forums on my phone and its only the FBL page....I only look around the forums when im home on my CPU. Its a fantasy game...im not gonna try and weasel things my way by pulling a "card"...it was legitimately what happened, and if there was a chance to turn the other cheek on the trade, so I said "hey I fucked up and rushed".

So I dont know if you want me out of this game or what, just wanted to defend myself.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ty

Sorry to interrupt, is Flan a free agent or can he still be trade fodder?

jagilki

jagilki

GM Franchise

I already signed McGwire, Jag.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

Isn't Fred Closeness still in prison?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

J-Reb

Isn't it auto lock time?

T-Bonizzle

Two teams need. Head coaches though they are fast running out of options

Jennifer

I think it's fair for people to get a little more slack. This is technically off-season still, remember.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

J-Reb

Time to find a rookie coach, Franchise.  An established coach isn't going to sign with you.