News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

According to the spreadsheet, there are no more rookie coaches. Unless Robinson is available, and it's just not posted.

J-Reb

Then it's time to go to player coaches.  I heard Massimo isn't doing anything this season.

Steven

Looks like there is really going to be no other choice, unless Closeness is out of prison now?

GM Franchise

The options are really limited. The coaching pool is thin.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

Did someone hire JERRY Closeness yet?

My advice would be to hire Jerry as the head coach, and ask one of your bench players (Massimo, if he'd take it) to be a player/assistant. Maybe scoot him a little extra PR money as incentive.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

T-Bonizzle

Amo Fatherling.

Also both teams have assistants I think just no head coaches.

But it'd probably help to stop trying to throw money at a coach. Come to the table with an idea guys.

Steven

With that pool of Coaches, maybe two rookie coaches would be just as good. Sigh

Jon

Couldn't you hire your asst coach as head coach and then find an asst. Might be easier that way.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Hondo

Who is the assistant in Boise anyway?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Who doesn't want to be a head coach.

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Wishbone on November 30, 2012, 09:41:00 AM
Who doesn't want to be a head coach.

Which is exactly why I am not going to talk to him about the head coaching position.

Hondo

You may need to talk to him anyway. Tell him the situation, explaun that no one else is as qualified for the job as he is. Appeal to him that the team needs him to step up if he would. If he's a competitor and a team player, he'll accept. If not, you may have to think outside the box a little.

Hondo

Or if all else fails, you could pull an Al Davis and name YOURSELF head coach...

GM Franchise

Quote from: JackHondo on November 30, 2012, 09:59:10 AM
You may need to talk to him anyway. Tell him the situation, explaun that no one else is as qualified for the job as he is. Appeal to him that the team needs him to step up if he would. If he's a competitor and a team player, he'll accept. If not, you may have to think outside the box a little.

That is the plan now. Hopefully he goes for it but not getting my hopes up.

Quote from: JackHondo on November 30, 2012, 10:03:33 AM
Or if all else fails, you could pull an Al Davis and name YOURSELF head coach...

Now that would be an interesting scenario.