Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

I wanna be a head coach...

J-Reb

Ian's head would explode.

GM Franchise

I think it already did.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Brother Leo is an interesting choice for coach.  Way to think outside the box, Franchise.

Ty

The entire reason I aquired him was to turn him into my a coach someday

Jennifer

I'd sooner fly without a coach than add another D- player to Boise's dismal line-up.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

Might as well let the inmates run the asylum and lock in at this point...

GM Franchise

Ty, did I ever once say to you that I wanted him as a coach? lol
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on November 30, 2012, 11:53:23 AM
Ty, did I ever once say to you that I wanted him as a coach? lol

No,  but I assumed because it was a great idea...

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on November 30, 2012, 11:58:24 AM
No,  but I assumed because it was a great idea...

Never assume anything. Look at my team right now. This will make it even worse unless they all turn into Biologists and the Cult of Boise runs wild on the FBL.

T-Bonizzle

You're running out of teams to trade with

GM Franchise

I know. My hope was to send him to Spain but Hollywood seems to be the only team interested and Brother Leo is the only trading option available.

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on November 30, 2012, 12:03:08 PM
I know. My hope was to send him to Spain but Hollywood seems to be the only team interested and Brother Leo is the only trading option available.

Twin birds, coach and player in trade :)

Dorling

Loooooonnnnggggg Haaaaarrrrrrddddd season for Boise. And Roswell too probably.

GM Franchise