News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Cross needs x to produce y for you

Jennifer

I really don't know what my thought process was at the start of the season. I didn't want to appoint Griffin, because I was concerned about his ego... but it's like... before AND after I did it, I was like "This guy needed professional help - literally - last season, captaincy is not a good idea".

And then I gave it him anyway.  :o. Moment of madness.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Strike on December 08, 2012, 04:22:42 AM
Jin Sui is making my fave five of FBL coaches if he keeps this up.

Who are your top 5?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

Quote from: Jennifer on December 08, 2012, 12:28:03 PM
I really don't know what my thought process was at the start of the season. I didn't want to appoint Griffin, because I was concerned about his ego... but it's like... before AND after I did it, I was like "This guy needed professional help - literally - last season, captaincy is not a good idea".

And then I gave it him anyway.  :o. Moment of madness.

I think that the theme of the season ...lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Domingo

BD, why would you ask him in and ask him about retiring, then when he said yes you tell him you don't want to talk about it. Then proceed to talk about it...

GM Franchise

Quote from: domingo on December 08, 2012, 07:37:15 PM
BD, why would you ask him in and ask him about retiring, then when he said yes you tell him you don't want to talk about it. Then proceed to talk about it...

Because he wants to continue the theme of the season...
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

Actually ... want him to know that I care about him staying.  He know my position  now ... now I don't have to re-address later ...

baseline start on the conversation... that we will have later 

jagilki

That post was so Bi-Polar it's like two Black Deaths typed it.

Black Death

we ever said I was  a sane person

GM Franchise

BD is Harvey Dent aka Two Face.

jagilki

Quote from: GM Franchise on December 08, 2012, 08:22:46 PM
BD is Harvey Dent aka Two Face.

Incoming Racist Joke

So would that make him Black Face?

Black Death

T-Bonizzle

You should know by now Ian punishes skitzo double posting...

GM Franchise

Quote100k for dumpster girls of north west...250k for middle of the row hotties...500k for hairy beast bitched. Ming believe GM Franchise also on last one

LOL this made me laugh.

J-Reb

Any chance we can open up a midseason trade window for disgruntled players?  There are a few guys out there that would be great on other teams but their current GM's have royally pissed them off.