News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on December 09, 2012, 09:40:51 PM
Any chance we can open up a midseason trade window for disgruntled players?  There are a few guys out there that would be great on other teams but their current GM's have royally pissed them off.

This is a good idea.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

it not going to happen , but keep wishing guys
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

J-Reb

GM Franchise

Simple solution. Just trade me all the asshole players and we'll be good to go.  :P
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

Or just don't piss off your players?

GM Franchise

Domingo

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on December 09, 2012, 10:20:30 PM
Can't hurt to ask!

It's been asked, and been denied. Countless times. Short term memory going already, old man?  :P

J-Reb

You forgot to say sir!  Old man, sir!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on December 09, 2012, 09:40:51 PM
Any chance we can open up a midseason trade window for disgruntled players?  There are a few guys out there that would be great on other teams but their current GM's have royally pissed them off.

Zero chance mate. You done the crime you got to do the time!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

Uh oh........is Texas turning around?

LOL

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Yeah, it looks like it. And it's also looking like Hollywood is now in the process of becoming a cult.

J-Reb

Quote from: Trumpers on December 10, 2012, 06:40:29 PM
Zero chance mate. You done the crime you got to do the time!

Understandable - couldn't hurt to ask!

Black Death

Quote from: Trumpers on December 11, 2012, 04:28:34 AM

Having a sore penis will not effect his ability to shoot free throws...

LMAO
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

J-Reb

It's getting close to auto-lock time, yes?

GM Franchise